Michael C. Taylor
Michael C. Taylor
|Mayor of Sterling Heights, Michigan|
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Richard Notte|
|Alma mater||Kalamazoo College (B.A.)|
Wayne State University Law School (JD)
Michael C. Taylor is an American attorney and politician who has served as the mayor of Sterling Heights, Michigan since 2014.
Early life and Education
Taylor was born and raised in Macomb Township, Michigan, where he attended Lutheran High School-North. Taylor earned a B.A. in economics from Kalamazoo College, and a Juris Doctor from Wayne State University Law School.
Before his election to the position of mayor, Taylor served as a member of the Sterling Heights City Council after being elected in 2009. After mayor Richard Notte died in office, Taylor was elected to fill his vacancy. He also supports accessibility measures and enhanced recreational facilities for the public.
- "Attorney Michael Taylor". Kirk, Huth, Lange & Badalamenti, PLC. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- "Taylor named Sterling Heights mayor". Detroit News. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- "Staff Directory - Michael C. Taylor". Sterling Heights, Michigan. Retrieved November 9, 2019.
- "Sterling Heights mayor dies at age 76". Detroit Free Press. Retrieved November 9, 2019.
- "Sterling Heights unveils Beaver Creek StoryWalk units". Macomb Daily. Retrieved 2019-11-15.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Mitch Hotts. "Sterling Heights adds life-size chess board to library campus". Macomb Daily. Retrieved 2019-11-15.
|This article about a mayor in Michigan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Michael C. Taylor" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Michael C. Taylor. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.