Mijune Pak Mijune Pak (born June 6, 1986) is an international food and travel food writer and TV personality. She has been a resident judge on Top Chef Canada since 2017. She also serves as a judge on Iron Chef Canada and Bake It Possible! 
|📆 Years active||2009 - Present|
|Top Chef Canada|
In 2016, The Times named her one of "The World's Most Extreme Foodies".
She is Canadian-born Chinese, although commonly mistaken for being Korean because of her name. She is born and raised in Vancouver to Chinese parents from Hong Kong. She also has an older sister.
- Clapson, Dan (2017-04-04). "Behind-the-scenes of Top Chef Canada: All-Stars with Mijune Pak". Eat North. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- William-Ross, Lindsay (2018-06-04). "Mijune Pak dishes on Top Chef Canada, lowbrow eats, and her infamous "resting bitch face."". Vancouver Is Awesome. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "How Mijune Pak Went From food Blogger to 'Top Chef Canada' Judge". Flare. 2017-05-25. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Home - Follow Me Foodie". Follow Me Foodie. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Follow Me Foodie joins WE". Vancouver Courier. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Clapson, Dan (2013-08-15). "One day in Vancouver: food writer Mijune Pak". Eat North. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Judges | BCFPA - BC Food Processors Association". www.bcfpa.ca. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "JURORS | rccgrandprix.ca". www.rccgrandprix.ca. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Rifkind, Hugo (2016-12-10). "Meet the world's most extreme foodies". The Times. ISSN 0140-0460. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
This article "Mijune Pak" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mijune Pak. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.