Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (October 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||John Lyde|
|Produced by||John Lyde|
|Written by||Sally Meyer|
Caitlin EJ Meyer
Savannah Jayde Gipson
|Music by||Brittnee Belt|
Robert Allen Elliott
|Edited by||John Lyde|
|Distributed by||SunWorld Pictures|
Search Minor Details on Amazon.
Minor Details is a 2009 mystery film that was directed by John Lyde, based on a script written by Sally Meyer and Anne M. Edwards. It stars Aj Sampayo and Danielle Chuchran as two teenage girls who must help discover why a mysterious epidemic of sickness is starting to take over the school.
Danforth Academy is an upscale boarding school where extremely wealthy families send their children. Four students, Abby, Paige, Claire, and Taylor, make friends with one another despite some initial misgivings and band together to solve the mystery of why students are falling sick after eating the cafeteria food. They believe that it may be someone targeting various groups at school such as the cheerleaders and theatre kids, but cannot come up with a reason as to why this is happening.
They compile a list of suspects: the super wealthy Mia and Riley, wacky Sean, the strange Professor Plume, and Emily, the inteligent daughter of the principal. Eventually the students discover that the culprit is Mia, whose father owns a vending machine business. She wanted to attend modeling camp and tricked everyone into thinking that the cafeteria food was contaminated in order to drive up sales to the vending machines, which are owned by her father.
- Faith Sampayo as Abby
- Aj Sampayo as Paige
- Jayden Sampayo as Jayden
- Brady Edwards as Brad
- Andrew Cottrill as Sean
- Steve Anderson as Professor Plume
- Susanne Sutchy as Principal Littman
- Elijah Thomas as Ethan
- Frank Gerrish as Sgt. Aimes
- Charan Prabhakar as Coach Johnson
- Danor Gerald as Oscar
- Clara Susan Morey II as Nurse Betty
- Christy Summerhays as Pauline
- Shauna Thompson as Shelly
- Joel Bishop as Tom
- Dakota Edwards as Ben
- Jennifer Klekas as Coach Hallows
- Tori Ramert as Samantha
- Colleen Baum as Elsie
- Samantha Endicott as Gracie
- Rachelle Faber as Janis
- Ruby Chase as Meena (as Ruby Chase O'Neil)
- Tatiana Galindo as Lindsay
- Whitney Lee as Vanessa
- Sloane Endicott as Waitress
Common Sense Media rated the film at 2/5 stars, stating that it was a "Ho-hum mystery/comedy for tweens". The Dove Foundation awarded Minor Details a "Family-Approved" Seal and wrote that it was "a charming funny mystery that will be enjoyed by the entire family".
- Clark, Cody (January 23, 2009). "Filming a movie is in the 'Minor Details'". Daily Herald. Retrieved 2020-10-27. Unknown parameter
- "Minor Details-New Teen Flick from LDS Filmmakers". LDS Magazine. Retrieved 2020-10-27.
- Robledo, S. Jhoanna (2010-08-31). "Minor Details - Movie Review". Common Sense Media. Retrieved 2020-10-27. Unknown parameter
- "Minor Details: Dove Family Friendly Movie Reviews". Dove.org. Retrieved 2020-10-27. Unknown parameter
|This article about a mystery film is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Minor Details" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Minor Details. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.