|Born||May 22, 1986|
Sant Sadurní d'Aanoia Barcelona
|Genre||Fiction Contemporary Magic Realism|
|Notable works||Lights on the Sea|
Reina was born in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, Barcelona on May 22, 1986. She studied design at ELISAVA and at University of Southampton and has worked as art director for several advertising agencies, where he has been awarded Ibero-American Festival of Advertising Communication and has written and directed music videos, one of which was selected to be screened at the Tribeca Festival . His career as an author began in 2016, when he decided to self-publish in digital format his first novel Lights in the sea. After the success in digital,  the novel was republished in paper format by Editorial Planeta  and has been translated into German , Italian  and English. 
- "Lights on the Sea Kirkus Reviews". Kirkus Reviews. Kirkus Reviews.
- "Miquel Reina on Goodreads". Goodreads. Goodreads.
- "Lights on the Sea Amazon Publishing". Amazon Publishing. Amazon Publishing.
- "Miquel Reina Los 40 Principales". Los 40 Principales. Los 40 Principales.
- "Luces en el Mar Miquel Reina". El Periódico. El Periódico.
- "Luces en el Mar". Planeta. Planeta de libros.
- "Lichter auf dem Meer". Thiele Verlag. Thiele Verlag.
- "La Casa in mezzo al Mare". Editrice Nord. Editrice Nord.
- "Lights on the Sea". Amazon Publishing. Amazon Publishing.
|This article about a Spanish writer is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Miquel Reina" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Miquel Reina. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.