|Born||Molly Jane Bruntnell Chesworth|
3 June 1994
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England
|🎓 Alma mater||Oxford School of Drama|
Molly Chesworth (born 3 June 1994) is a British actor.
Chesworth was born in Kingston upon Thames, in the county of Surrey in England. She is the daughter of Tanya Chesworth, and singer-songwriter Peter Bruntnell. She studied acting at the Oxford School of Drama.
After graduating, Chesworth was cast as Anne Faulkner in Strangers on a Train at the summer festival in Frinton-on-Sea, and went on to star as "Josie" in the 2018 UK Tour of Snapdragon Productions' Teddy. She received positive reviews for this portrayal.
|2019||Call the Midwife||Jeannie Tennant||1 episode|
|2017||Strangers on a Train (play)||Anne Faulkner||Frinton Summer Theatre|
|2018||Teddy (musical)||Josie||UK Tour – Watermill Theatre, Newbury, The Lowry, Salford, Theatre Royal, Bury St Edmunds, Nuffield Southampton Theatres, The Pomegranate Theatre, Chesterfield, New Wolsey Theatre, Ipswich, The Vaults Theatre, London|
|2017||For the Time Being||Sarah||Radio 4 Drama – 1 episode|
- "Molly Chesworth". Shepherd Management. Retrieved 2 January 2019.
- "Peter Bruntnell – Ringo Woz Ere (2012)". Tais Awards & Harvest Prize. Retrieved 3 February 2019.
- "2017 graduate profiles". Oxford School of Drama. Retrieved 2 January 2019.
- "Teddy Review". Spy in the Stalls. 4 April 2018.
- "Molly Chesworth". IMDB. Retrieved 27 January 2019.
- "'Call The Midwife' praised for highlighting the importance of safe and legal abortions". Her.ie. Retrieved 5 February 2019.
- "Cast Announced for Award-Winning Musical TEDDY on Tour". Broadway World. Retrieved 2 January 2019.
- "Radio 4 Drama". BBC. Retrieved 3 January 2019.
This article "Molly Chesworth" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Molly Chesworth. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.