Monica Gayle (actress)
Monica Gayle is an American actress best known for her appearance in 1970s exploitation films.
- The Harem Bunch (1969)
- The Stewardesses (1969)
- Wild, Free & Hungry (1969)
- Sandra: The Making of a Woman (1970)
- Strawberries Need Rain (1970)
- Take It Out in Trade (1970)
- The Erotic Adventures of Pinocchio (1971)
- Southern Comforts (1971)
- Switchblade Sisters (1975)
- Nashville Girl (1976)
- Murder at the World Series (1977)
- Love and the Midnight Auto Supply (1977)
- STEWARDESSES, The Monthly Film Bulletin; London Vol. 41, Iss. 480, (Jan 1, 1974): 34.
- Murder Attends the World Series Thomas, Kevin. Los Angeles Times 18 Mar 1977: g15.
|This article about an American film actor or actress is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Monica Gayle (actress)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Monica Gayle (actress). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.