|Directed by||Amitabh Reza Chowdhury|
|Produced by||Mahzabin Reza Chowdhury|
|Screenplay by||Naseef Amin|
|Based on||Mriterao Kotha Bole|
by Shibabrata Barman
Search Munshigiri on Amazon.
Munshigiri (Bengali: মুন্সিগিরি) is an upcoming Bangladeshi mystery crime thriller film directed by Amitabh Reza Chowdhury from a script by Naseef Amin for Chorki. Based on the novel Mriterao Kotha Bole by Shibabrata Barman, it stars Chanchal Chowdhury as Masood Munshi, Dilara Hanif Purnima as Suraiya, and Sabnam Faria as Parbhin Sultana. It is scheduled for a release sometime in 2021.
A government official has been mysteriously killed. Police detective Masood Munshi (Chanchal Chowdhury) has been appointed to solve this case.
- Chanchal Chowdhury as Masood Munshi
- Dilara Hanif Purnima as Suraiya
- Sabnam Faria as Parbhin Sultana
This is the first time, any Bangladeshi-origin detective story is going to be adopted into a film. The director has waited two years to make this film. And the director and producers have the plan to make two more sequels to this film. Chorki has announced Munshigiri on 15 January 2021. On the same day it is announced that Naseef Amin will write a script based on the novel Mriterao Kotha Bole by Shibabrata Barman, and Chanchal Chowdhury and Dilara Hanif Purnima were cast in the lead roles. On 28 January 2021, Sabnam Faria joined the cast of the film. Filming began on 15 February 2021.
- "অমিতাভের 'মুন্সিগিরি'তে শবনম ফারিয়া". Dhaka Post (in Bengali). 20 January 2021.
- "চঞ্চল-পূর্ণিমার 'মুন্সিগিরি'". Bangladesh Pratidin. 16 January 2021.
- "Jaya Ahsan presents five Chorki originals in a new promo video". The Daily Star. 13 July 2021.
- "চঞ্চল-পূর্ণিমাকে নিয়ে অমিতাভের 'মুন্সিগিরি'". Prothom Alo (in Bengali). Retrieved 15 January 2021.
- "Sabnam Faria in web-film Munshigiri". Sukhobor. Retrieved 6 February 2021.
- "চঞ্চল-পূর্ণিমার নতুন ছবি 'মুন্সিগিরি'". News24. 18 January 2021.
- "Anjan Dutt to direct Chanchal Chowdhury in a web series". The Business Standard. 9 August 2021.
- Mahmud, Rashel. "People will invariably have good and bad things to say : Purnima". Prothom Alo English. Retrieved 20 January 2021.
- "Sabnam all set for her first web film 'Munshigiri'". Bangladesh Post. Retrieved 11 February 2021.
- "এবার তারা একসঙ্গে". The Daily Azadi (in Bengali). 18 January 2021.
- "Sabnam Faria nowadays". The Daily Star. 28 January 2021.
- "Faria ready for her first web film". Daily Bangladesh. Retrieved 10 February 2021.
- "শুরু হলো 'মুন্সিগিরি' ওয়েব ছবির শুটিং". Daily Jagoron (in Bengali). 16 February 2021.
This article "Munshigiri" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Munshigiri. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.