May 22, 1983
Kharkov, Ukrainian SSR, USSR
Udiansyi Mykolay Aleksandrovich (Ukrainian: Удянский Микола Олександрович; (born May 22 1983 and in Kharkov - Ukrainian IT Entrepreneur, public figure and scientist, founder of the Coinsbit cryptocurrency exchange, Bitcoin Ultimatum Bitcoin Fork, Ph.D. in law, topped the list of Top 10 CIS blockchain entrepreneurs in 2019. Many crypto traders are bullish on the upcoming May halving, however, not all are convinced. Nikolai Udianskyi, CEO of BTCU and co-founder of Coinsbit Exchange says, “Many people think that after halving, the price of bitcoin will increase. But they all do not take into account one fact —the previous 2 halvings raised a stir around bitcoin. During that time, the market was full of enthusiasts who were ready to invest money and take risks.” Udianskyi adds, “Now the situation has changed a lot. There is no longer a line of people who want to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, almost all investors already have similar experience and made some conclusions for themselves whether they want to continue or not. Halving is not a key argument in the issue of bitcoin price growth.”
Born in the family of a test engineer (father) and a trade worker (mother). He graduated from Secondary School No. 53 in Kharkov, in 2001-2003 he served in the military service in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, in special troops of radiation, chemical and biological intelligence (RCB).
In 2009 he graduated from Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University (KHNADU) with a degree in Automobile Roads and Airfields, in 2019 he graduated from Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs with a degree in law and cybersecurity.
In 2003-2006 he worked as the Commercial Director of the Olivin Trading House (Kharkov), from 2006 to 2014 he was engaged in the production and distribution of trading terminals.
In 2013 he founded the IT company Prof-It developing cryptocurrency exchange and other IT products on the blockchain.
In 2014 founded the insurance company Assur.
In 2018, created under the leadership of the Udyansk crypto exchange, Coinsbit received the award for the Best Exchange of 2018. at the international Blockchain Live festival.
In June 2019, he defended his Ph.D.  In December 2019, Nikolai Udyansky left Coinsbit, selling his share in the business.  Then he creates the international marketing and PR company PRMR.  In January 2020, Nikolai Udyansky and Coinsbit organized and held in Hong Kong the international blockchain educational conference CHAIN 2020 . The conference was attended by almost 14,000 people, which made it one of the largest in the blockchain sector.  In February 2020, the Udyansk company Prof-It was founded, with the support of the cryptocurrency exchange Coinsbit created a fork (fork) Bitcoin in Bitcoin Ultimatum.       
- ↑ "Will Bitcoin Emerge As A Winner? 5 Things To Expect". www.forbes.com. 2020-03-23. Retrieved 2020-03-23.
- ↑ "Mykola Udyansky - Ukrainian IT entrepreneur, public figure and scientist" (in українська). Elita.org.ua. March 6, 2020. Retrieved March 22, 2020.
- ↑ "About us". Prof-It.bz. Retrieved March 7, 2020.
- ↑ "Founder of ASSUR Nikolay Udyansky on insurance of cryptocurrency transactions". Bits.media. December 5, 2016. Retrieved March 7, 2020.
- ↑ "10 blockchain entrepreneurs from the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States)". Hackernoon.com. November 11, 2019. Retrieved March 28, 2020.
- ↑ = JwU_B & S21ALL =% 28% 3C.% 3EU% 3D342.951: 328.185-048.66% 5D% 28477% 29% 3C.% 3E% 29 & Z21ID = & S21SRW = AVHEAD & S21SRD = DOWN & S21STN = 1 & S21REF = 10 "LBC National Library of Ukraine named after V. I. Vernadsky" Check
|url=value (help) (in українська). Retrieved March 7, 2020.
- ↑ "Director of the Coinsbit crypto exchange Nikolay Udyansky sold his stake in the company" (in русский). ForkLog. December 4, 2019. Retrieved March 7, 2020.
- ↑ "Coinsbit's Udiansky Leaves to Starts Afresh with his own Marketing Company". TheCoinRepublic. December 18, 2019. Retrieved March 6, 2020.
- ↑ "CHAIN 2020 Conference Gathers Almost 14,000 People". The Chain Bulletin. 2020-01-21. Retrieved 2020-03-22.
- ↑ "Mykola Udianskyi The Ukrainian Entrepreneur Behind The Largest Crypto Exchange in Europe". newtheory.com. June 2, 2020. Retrieved June 2, 2020.
- ↑ "Mykola Udianskyi: The Ukrainian Entrepreneur Behind The Largest Crypto Exchange in Europe". disruptmagazine.com. May 25, 2020. Retrieved 22 May 2020.
- ↑ "Mykola Udianskyi creates the first IT-village for programmers". authoritydaily.com. May 27, 2020. Retrieved May 28, 2020.
- ↑ "Mykola Udianskyi: The Ukrainian Entrepreneur Behind The Largest Crypto Exchange in Europe". www.newsbreak.com. May 27, 2020. Retrieved June 2, 2020.
- ↑ "Mykola Udianskyi: The Ukrainian Entrepreneur Behind The Largest Crypto Exchange in Europe". theweeklytrends.com. May 27, 2020. Retrieved May 28, 2020.
- ↑ "Bitcoin Ultimatum: A New Fork to Solve Old Problems". www.entrepreneur.com. March 17, 2020. Retrieved March 17, 2020.
- ↑ "Mykola Udianskyi compared bitcoin with oil and gold". cryptotim.es. May 24, 2020. Retrieved May 24, 2020.
- "Udyansky Mikola - file". Left Bank. Retrieved April 16, 2020.
- "Mykola Udyansky - Ukrainian IT entrepreneur, public figure and scientist" (in українська). Elita.org.ua. March 6, 2020. Retrieved March 8, 2020.
This article "Mykola Udianskyi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mykola Udianskyi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.