|Headquarters 🏙️||San Diego, CA|
Area served 🗺️
|Matt Thoene CEO|
|Products 📟||Data Centers|
Number of employees
Founded in 1989, the company was created through the combination of several U.S. telecommunication companies:
- WebCC acquired 1998
- ADNC acquired 2001
- Internet Express acquired 2004
- Complex Drive acquired 2008
On September 18, 2008, American Internet Services (AIS) was acquired by Seaport Capital, Viridian Investments, and DuPont Capital Management. Seaport Capital also invested in Peak 10 and Switch and Data data center facilities.
On October 1, 2019, Fortitude Technology became an integrated part of AIS Technology Services' Cloud Division.
In February 2020 AIS Technology Services rebranded to become NFINIT.
- Miller, Rich (19 September 2008). "Seaport Capital Buys San Diego Provider AIS". Data Center Knowledge. Retrieved 27 May 2020.
- "AIS Technology Services Expands Cloud Division By Merging with Fortitude Technology". NFINIT. AIS Team.
- "AIS Technology Services Becomes NFINIT". NFINIT. Retrieved October 1, 2019.
This article "NFINIT" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:NFINIT. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.