Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Nancye Green is an American designer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, business leader, and co-founder of Donovan/Green.., a New York City-based design and communications firm. Green is also an Executive Vice President and Chief Design Officer at The Medicines Company
Green was born to Robert Ben Lewis and Ruth Grad Leebron in Monterey, CA. She attained an honors degree in Political Science from Tulane University before graduating first in her class at Parsons School of Design
Green founded the original Donovan/Green with her partner and husband Michael Donovan, which they sold in 1996. Green subsequently became interim Chief Brand Officer for Zurich Financial Services before assuming the role of CEO at Waterworks. In 2008, she partnered with Michael Donovan to restart their joint venture as Donovan/Green.
Green is currently the Chairman of the Board for EcoHealth Alliance, serves on the Board of Trustees for The New School, and the Board of Directors for Hallmark. She has been honored as a past President of the International Design Conference and at the American Institute of Graphic Arts. Green has also served on the boards of Waterworks, Ingram Partnership, and D’Arcy. In addition to her board positions, Green has taught at Parsons School of Design, Columbia University, Pratt Institute, Cooper Union, and Bank Street College.
The Corcoran School of Art in Washington, D.C. granted Green an Honorary Doctorate in 1998.. TED founder Richard Saul Wurman recognized her in his 2002 book Who’s Really Who: The 1000 Most Creative People in America. In 2014 The American Institute of Graphic Arts awarded the AIGA Medal to Green and her partner Michael Donovan in acknowledgment of their contributions to design
- "Nancye Green on Designing a Purposeful Career - Print Magazine". Print Magazine. 2014-01-24. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "Leadership Team | The Medicines Company". www.themedicinescompany.com. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "Nancye Green - Executive Vice President @ The Medicines Company | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "AIGA Who 02". gainconference2002.aiga.org. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "Interview List - The CEO Forum". The CEO Forum. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "Board of Directors - EcoHealth Alliance". EcoHealth Alliance. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "Board of Trustees | The New School". www.newschool.edu. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "Board of Directors | Hallmark Corporate Information". Hallmark Corporate. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "2014 AIGA Medalist: Michael Donovan and Nancye Green". AIGA | the professional association for design. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "Michael Donovan + Nancye Green". Design Observer. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- Wurman, Richard (2002). Who's Really Who: The 1000 Most Creative People In America. AAA. p. 249. ISBN 978-0967943619. Search this book on
This article "Nancye Green" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nancye Green. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.