|Born||Nathan Ray Pettijohn|
July 4, 1988
|🏡 Residence||Los Angeles|
|🎓 Alma mater||University of Tulsa|
Talent manager & Author
|Title||Founder and CEO|
Nathan Pettijohn is an American talent manager, author and entrepreneur in digital media and technology. As a talent manager, Pettijohn most notably represents public figures such as Janice Bryant Howroyd, the Founder and CEO of the ActOne Group of companies and widely recognized as the first African American woman to build and own a billion-dollar company.
From 2007 to 2008, Pettijohn attended the University of Tulsa, studying film. He then went on to receive an associate degree in film from Los Angeles Film School.
Pettijohn started his career working as an assistant to Robert Lawrence (producer), where he helped in film and television development of projects such as the adaptations of The Kingkiller Chronicle.
While working with Robert, Pettijohn was introduced to Todd Camhe and the two then co-founded Cordurouy together in 2011. Cordurouy provides digital strategy for companies such as Animal Planet and National CineMedia and the company has collaborated on branded content series such as the Facebook watch series Cruisers and Shakers along with Group Nine Media. Pettijohn has served as Founder and CEO of Cordurouy since its founding in 2011.
In 2018, Pettijohn co-authored the book Zen and the Art of Admin Tasks along with Nic De Castro. The book launched as an Amazon number one best seller in its first week. Keith Ferrazzi, author of Who's Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone, both of which were featured as number one on The New York Times Best Seller list, is quoted as saying, "Every basic admin task you handle yourself is time lost to more pressing activities. With Zen and the Art of Admin Tasks, Nate and Nic have created a simple and straightforward guide to delegating your calendar and email so you can feel comfortable that everything is taken care of."
Pettijohn lives in the Hermosa Beach area of Los Angeles.
- White, Ronald D. "Meet Janice Bryant Howroyd, the first African American woman to run a $1-billion business". latimes.com.
- "ActOne Group: Janice Bryant Howroyd". NPR.org.
- "Press Kit".
- "Nathan Pettijohn - IMDbPro". pro.imdb.com.
- "Janice Bryant Howroyd - IMDbPro". pro.imdb.com.
- "Robert Lawrence - IMDbPro". pro.imdb.com.
- Petski, Denise; Petski, Denise (26 October 2017). "Lin-Manuel Miranda's 'Kingkiller Chronicle' Series Set At Showtime".
- "Lionsgate Wins Rights to Fantasy Book Series 'Kingkiller Chronicle' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "Tune-In Alert: Group Nine Launches New Comedy Series on Thrillist's Facebook Watch". Group Nine Media.
- "Cordurouy - Growth Marketing, Digital Strategy & Talent Management". Cordurouy.
- "Cruisers & Shakers". www.facebook.com.
- "Proposal "danny-trejo" - DashCentral.org". www.dashcentral.org.
- "Zen and the Art of Admin Tasks - Lioncrest Publishing".
- "Nathan Pettijohn - Zen and the Art of Admin Tasks". BlogTalkRadio.
- "Zen and the Art of Admin Tasks: Nic de Castro and Nathan Pettijohn". 24 July 2018.
- "Nathan Pettijohn". Building The Future.
- Noble, Barnes &. "Zen and the Art of Admin Tasks-Paperback". Barnes & Noble.
- Wood, Taryn (25 July 2018). "Why You Need To Outsource Your Administrative Work".
- Pettijohn, Nathan; Pettijohn, Nathan. "Nathan Pettijohn". Forbes.
This article "Nathan Pettijohn" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nathan Pettijohn. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.