National American Greek Council
|National American Greek Council|
|Headquarters||Brooklyn, New York|
|Organization type||Coalition of members|
The National American Greek Council (NAGC) was founded on January 30, 2004 by four fraternities and eight sororities that were not affiliated to any national Greek umbrella organization. Composed mainly by organizations with active presence only regionally and locally, NAGC offers its member organizations an opportunity to create a national presence and cultivate Greek unity, as well as offers them a solid base with resources they can rely on.
Its purpose is to welcome all organizations who have a strong belief in Greek unity and perseverance. Since its founding, NAGC has served as a governing council for its 12 member organizations and has supported them through many stages of their creativity and expansion.
- Alpha Eta Omega Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Omega Eta African Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Psi Omega Fraternity
- Gamma Delta Xi Sorority, Inc.
- Gamma Sigma Zeta Fraternity, Inc.
- Zeta Chi Phi Multicultural Sorority, Inc.
- Kappa Xi Omega Sorority, Inc.
- Pi Omega Sigma Multi-Cultural Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Beta Xi Sorority, Inc.
- Phi Omicron Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Chi Zeta Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Omega Phi Delta Sorority, Inc.
- "National American Greek Council". Retrieved 10 May 2011.
|This article about a fraternity or sorority is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "National American Greek Council" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:National American Greek Council. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.