Neo Geo Hakase
Neo Geo Hakase (ネオジオ博士 Neo Jio Hakase), whose alias literally translates to Doctor Neo Geo, is a producer at SNK Playmore for The King of Fighters series. His real name is Motonori Tsujimura (漢字 不明 Tsujimura Motonori). He is a native of Osaka. In his biography, he implies that he loves 2D more so than 3D games. He is a former professional gamer and relates participating in a Fatal Fury Special tournament. During press events and location testing, he will personally communicate with fans in one-and-one sessions, taking note of criticisms for better improvements. 
His avatar is a parody of Kyo; the main differences are glasses, a red headband with the word SNK, and a shirt decorated with a kanji meaning "love". Lately, his avatar has become similar to his press appearances and has adopted a proper doctor's garb. He has a fictional assistant named "Pokeko", a girl with short purple hair. She represents the day when the "professor" first got his Neo Geo Pocket.  With these icons, he provides on-line commentary for the games he's been in charge of producing.
- Twinkle Star Sprites: La Petite Princesse - debugger
- Metal Slug 3D - assistant producer
- Metal Slug 6 - assistant product manager
- The King of Fighters XI - assistant producer
- Days of Memories - (first three titles) assistant producer
- KOF: Maximum Impact 2 - assistant product manager
- KOF: Maximum Impact Regulation A - assistant product manager
- Doki Doki Majo Shinpan! - assistant product manager
- Metal Slug 7 - assistant producer
- The King Of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match - producer and main planner
- The King Of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match - producer
- Neo Geo Hakase's blog Script error: The function "in_lang" does not exist.
- Interview with Neo Geo Hakase
- Dr. Neo Geo's blog at KOF 2002 UM official website Script error: The function "in_lang" does not exist.
This article "Neo Geo Hakase" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Neo Geo Hakase. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.