Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
New Zealand Geospatial Office
|Headquarters||Radio New Zealand House, 155 The Terrace, Wellington |
|Parent agency||Land Information New Zealand|
New Zealand Geospatial Office is a business unit within the Location Information division of Land Information New Zealand.
Their responsibilities included:
- supporting the development of an all-of-government Work Programme and the governance structures set up as part of the New Zealand Geospatial Strategy
- promoting greater accessibility, access and interoperability of geospatial data
- advising Government on policy for geospatial information
- facilitating communication between members of the geospatial community.
- developing the Geodata web site: http://geodata.govt.nz/about-geodata-govt-nz/ (still functioning as of December 2016
The NZGO is composed of four persons working on catalogs, standards, addressing and stewardship. The NZGO is associated with the CRCSI and other organisations.
|This government of New Zealand-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "New Zealand Geospatial Office" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:New Zealand Geospatial Office. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.