|Born||May 19, 1996|
Providence, Rhode Island
|🏫 Education||Bachelor of Arts - Harvard University|
He was the youngest ever finalist on Season 10 of MasterChef and earned his spot on 3rd place.He ranked 6th on Forbes 30 Under 30 in category of Food and Drinks.He showcases his cooking skills on TikTok and gained over 6.1 million followers. He has also gained 2.3 million subscribers on YouTube.
Awards and Nominations
|2021||Forbes 30 Under 30||Food and Drink||Won|||
|2019||MasterChef (season 10)||Best Chef||3rd Position|||
- "Nick DiGiovanni". Forbes. Retrieved 2021-06-25.
- "Nick DiGIovanni - A Young Chef Going After His Dream". Flavors Unknown. 2020-10-13. Retrieved 2021-06-25. Unknown parameter
- "Harvard graduate Nick DiGiovanni competes on 'MasterChef'". Harvard Gazette. 2019-06-18. Retrieved 2021-06-25.
- "Harvard grad competing in 'MasterChef' finale - The Boston Globe". www.bostonglobe.com. Retrieved 2021-06-25.
- Flager, Madison. "'MasterChef' Season 10 Finale - Nick DiGiovanni Interview". www.delish.com. Retrieved 2021-06-25.
- "Recent Harvard Grad Cooks His Way Into t". Artistry Magazine. Retrieved 2021-06-25.
- "Forbes 30 Under 30 2021: Food & Drink". Forbes. Retrieved 2021-06-25.
- "This MasterChef finalist has taken his talents to TikTok and beyond (Nick DiGiovanni)". www.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2021-06-25. Unknown parameter
- "Nick DiGiovanni - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2021-06-27.
|This biographical article on a chef is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Nick DiGiovanni" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nick DiGiovanni. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.