|Born||Nicole Elizabeth Rash|
October 31, 1984
Nicole Rash (born October 31, 1984) is an American model, actress and pageant titleholder from Indiana. She placed first runner-up in the Miss America 2008 pageant and won the Mrs. America title in 2018.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Pageantry[edit | edit source]
Rash placed second runner-up at Miss Indiana 2006 and made the top 10 at the National Sweetheart pageant for state pageant runners-up. In 2007 she won the Miss Indiana 2007 title as Miss Ball State University. . She then represented Indiana at Miss America 2008, where she placed 1st runner-up.
Career[edit | edit source]
Rash has modelled L.A. Fashion week twice and for various magazines such as LA Weekly and "The Knot" Magazine, on several designer's websites, and even filmed an instructional video for "Pure Radicals" hair extensions, an infomercial for "Shadow Tan" spray on tanning, was the model for the "NuBra" website, as well as a model for bridal designer "Maggie Sottero" for her ' collection.
References[edit | edit source]
- Peterson, Deb. "St. Louis' Nicole Rash crowned Ms. America". stltoday.com. Retrieved 2018-08-27.
- "IU grad student wins Miss Indiana title at pageant". Palladium-Item. 2006-06-26. Retrieved 2018-08-27.
- "Miss Ball State wins Miss Indiana too". Courier-Journal. 2007-07-02. Retrieved 2018-08-27.
- Watling, Meranda (2008-04-29). "Miss Indiana stresses making good choices". Journal and Courier. Retrieved 2018-08-27.
- Silva, Kara (2014-04-24). "Geneva resident to compete in Mrs America pageant". Kane County Chronicle. Retrieved 2018-08-27.
[edit | edit source]
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 788: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Nicole Rash" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Nicole Rash/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.