No More Pain (band)
No More Pain
|Labels||Marquee Inc. (Japan only)|
No More Pain formed in 2008 when guitarist/singer Mike Roman and drummer/singer Ryan Sullivan disbanded their previous metalcore band Ministry of Pain and began working on more radio friendly material. Influences of progressive rock crept in, and soon they recruited bassist Jay Weinstein. In 2009 they recorded a self-titled demo, and shortly after added keyboardist Matt McDermott.
Wanting to place Sullivan as the front man, drummer Dan Rainone joined in early 2010, and shortly after Mike Santini was added as a second guitarist.
The six-member lineup soon went into the studio to record 2011's Debate and Rhyme. While in the studio, Sullivan and Santini left the band, and Roman took over lead vocal duties and Dan's brother Mike Rainone joined as second guitarist/vocalist. but left in early 2012. Weinstein left the band in early 2013 and was replaced by John Moroney. 
The now four-member lineup went into the studio in early 2014 to record 2015's The Post Human Condition. The album brought them enough attention to get the on the lineup of Rites of Spring festival in 2016. The album was also released in Japan after signing with the record label Marquee Inc.
In 2016 they released The Spader EP, which was in dedication to one Indiegogo supporter for The Post Human Condition. In 2017 they released the Live EP, which features a 2014 show and a new studio track.
The band has shared the stage with such artists as King's X, Spock's Beard, Psychostick, Fuel, Stick Men, Scale the Summit, Next to None, Monster Magnet, Thank You Scientist, Stu Hamm,Jon Herington, and Angel Vivaldi
They were nominated for several Asbury Music Awards in 2015 and 2016, and are frequent headliners at the Local Legends Festival in New Jersey.
- The Spader EP (2016)
- Live EP (2017)
- "No More Pain interview on Trephagon WRSU". No More Pain. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
- "Rosfest 2016: A Sublime Progressive Rock Celebration of the Highest Caliber". Rock At Night. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
- "No More Pain". www.facebook.com.
- "Live EP". No More Pain. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
- "2016 Schedule". October 16, 2015.
- "Psychostick at Dingbatz". www.facebook.com.
- "North Jersey Notes: Set It Free, Black Water Rising, Murder League All-Stars and More!". The Aquarian.
- "Check out STICK MEN / NO MORE PAIN at The Saint on Aug 13, 2017". Eventful.
- "Scale The Summit and Binary Code at Dingbatz". www.facebook.com.
- "Speak Into My Good Eye SIMGE On The Scene: Next To None, The Dark Matters & No More Pain Played The Saint". speakimge.com.
- "Sayreville, New Jersey – 02/20/11 – Starland Ballroom – USA – Monster Magnet". www.zodiaclung.com.
- "Speak Into My Good Eye SIMGE On The Scene: Stu Hamm Band, No More Pain & Kevin Grewen Shredded The Saint". speakimge.com.
- "Night Grooves". September 7, 2012.
- "Local Legends Festival". www.facebook.com.
- "ASBURY MUSIC AWARDS". asburymusicawards.com.
- "Local Legends Festival - Aug 4 - 5, 2017 - Vernon, NJ". July 25, 2017.
- "Mike Roman". No More Pain. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
This article "No More Pain (band)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:No More Pain (band). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.