|File:No Reasons Poster.png|
|Directed by||Spencer Hawken|
|Produced by||Spencer Hawken |
|Written by||Spencer Hawken|
|Starring||Marc Bannerman |
|Music by||Tom Wolfe|
|Edited by||Marcus Uthup|
Views from the Edge Films
Search No Reasons on Amazon.
No Reasons is a thriller film directed by Spencer Hawken. It stars Marc Bannerman, Lucinda Rhodes, Daniel Peacock, Roland Manookian, and Stuart Manning. The film is about (Elisha Applebaum), a girl who goes missing, and her parents Paul (Marc Bannerman) and Sally (Lucinda Rhodes), who are left to pick up the pieces.
When Jodie goes missing, her parents are left behind to pick up the pieces. They frantically try every option to get her to come home, or for her kidnappers to release her. While they search the mortuaries looking for clues, a private investigator discovers a murky world and a terrible secret everyone wants to keep.
- Marc Bannerman as Paul
- Lucinda Rhodes as Sally
- Daniel Peacock as Maurice
- Roland Manookian as Julian
- Stuart Manning as Robin
- Lorraine Stanley as Simone
- Vicki Michelle as Dr. Victoria Spencer
- Anna Karen and Emily Lloyd as Yvonne
- Dexter Koh as Dexter
- Louise Michelle as PC Claire Coogan
- Jazz Lintott as Raj
- Jon Guerriero as Mr. Taylor
- Elisha Applebaum as Jodie
- Jessie Williams as Angel
- Daniel Smales as Kevin
- Scott Mullins as DI Mike Cooper
Filming took place in and around the Romford town centre in England, and was slated to begin in 2013, after Hawken completed filming for his zero-budget film Death Walks. Funding for the film was partially raised from a Kickstarter campaign. Actress Vicki Michelle was brought in to play the character of Dr. Victoria Spencer.
No Reasons premiered in August 2016 at the Mercury Mall in Romford, England.
- Smith, Tony. "Spencer Hawken on the Sunday lunch show", Phoenix FM, 13 January 2014. Retrieved on 01 February 2016.
- Greene, Andy. "Death Walks, the world's first zero budget horror movie, completed" Archived 2014-02-02 at the Wayback Machine, Famous Monsters of Filmland, 16 January 2014. Retrieved on 01 February 2016.
- Anderson, Hayley (2016-08-17). "Film No Reasons to be premiered at Mercury Mall". Romford Recorder. Retrieved 2021-01-26.
- "Death Walks Wraps – Bringing A horror Legend And Children's TV Star With It". Horror News. 2013-11-21. Retrieved 2021-01-26. Unknown parameter
- "Kickstarter Film 'No Reasons' Looks for Funding | Love Horror film reviews and news". Love Horror. 2014-05-15. Retrieved 2021-01-26. Unknown parameter
This article "No Reasons" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:No Reasons. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.