Noal, Princess of the Sa'id
|Princess Noal Zaher|
|Princess of Afghanistan, Princess of the Sa'id|
|Born||6 December 1980|
|Spouse||Muhammad Ali, Prince of the Sa'id|
|Issue||Prince Fouad Zaher of Egypt|
Princess Farah-Noor of Egypt
|Father||Muhammed Daoud Pashtunyar Khan|
|Mother||Princess Fatima Begum|
Background[edit | edit source]
Princess Noal Zaher Shah was born in Rome, Italy, in 1980. She attended L’Institut Saint Dominique in Rome, Italy where she majored in Euro-business, then undertook lapidary studies at Webster University in London. She founded and became directing designer for Noal & Co Ltd in 2001.
Her mother Princess Fatima Begum (Fatima Aref Zaher) served as Afghan Chargée d’Affaires at Rome and is a daughter of General Muhammad Aref Khan, a former Afghan Ambassador to the USSR by his wife, Amina Begum (eldest daughter of Brigadier Sardar Muhammad Ali Khan).
Marriage and family[edit | edit source]
Living in Istanbul, Princess Noal attended the wedding on 20 April 2012 of Prince Rudolf of Liechtenstein with Tılsım Tanberk, where she met Mohamed Ali, The Elder Son of Fuad II (last King of Egypt), the couple's betrothal was announced on 27 April 2013.
Their wedding was held on 30 August 2013 at Istanbul's former Çırağan Palace in the presence of King Fuad II, the bride's parents, media, a crowd of onlookers and guests, including the couple from the reigning European dynasty which introduced them.
On 12 January 2017 the couple had twins, a son and daughter:
- Prince Fouad Zaher.
- Princess Farah-Noor.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Rahul Gandhi Fell in Love Twice Then Why is he Still Single? What Went Wrong? | Asian Tribune". www.asiantribune.com. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
- "Inside Prince Muhammad Ali of Egypt and Princess Noal Zaher's wedding". HOLA. 2013-09-15. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
- "Game of thrones". The Jerusalem Post | JPost.com. Retrieved 2018-04-16.
- Hello Magazine Prince Muhammed Ali of Egypt and Princess Noal Zaher of Afghanistan Prepare for their Royal Wedding. 2 August 2013 (retrieved 26 November 2013).
- Arabia weddings. Royal Wedding of Prince Muhammad Ali of Egypt and Princess Noal Zaher. 16 September 2013 (retrieved 26 November 2013).
[edit | edit source]
- Egyptian Royalty Genealogy - by Christopher Buyers
|Egyptian Royal Family|
This article "Noal, Princess of the Sa'id" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Noal, Princess of the Sa'id. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.