Noel de Lesseps
|Noel de Lesseps|
|Noble family||De Lesseps|
|Father||Count Alexandre de Lesseps|
Noel de Lesseps is a French-American artist and television personality.
De Lesseps is the son of French businessman Count Alexandre de Lesseps and American reality television personality Luann de Lesseps. He has a sister, Victoria. On his father's side, he is a member of the French noble family De Lesseps, and descends from Ferdinand de Lesseps. On his mother's side he is of French-Canadian descent. As a child, de Lesseps was featured on The Real Housewives of New York, a reality television series that his mother was a main cast member on.
He studied illustration at the Maryland Institute College of Art. He paints contemporary works. De Lesseps also collaborates with his sister, Victoria, who is also an artist. In 2020 de Lesseps exhibited a spring art show in New York.
In 2016 he released a electronic music single, titled Covered in Pam.
De Lesseps, along with his father and sister, filed a lawsuit against his mother in 2018 which claimed that she had sold the family's Bridgehampton, New York home and used the proceeds to purchase a new home in Sag Harbor. The Bridgehampton home, valued at $8 million, was to be sold and the money put into a trust fund for De Lesseps and his sister, per the terms of his parents' divorce. He later reconciled with his mother and the lawsuit was dropped in 2019.
- "What Is Luann De Lessep's Son Noel Doing Now? The New College Student Is A Busy Kid". Romper.
- "What Countess LuAnn's Kids Are Up To These Days". Bustle.
- Panos, Maggie (April 24, 2015). "Noel de Lesseps". POPSUGAR Celebrity.
- "email@example.com". firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Noel de Lesseps - 2 Artworks, Bio & Shows on Artsy". www.artsy.net.
- Ragusa, Gina; Articles, More; October 19, 2018 (October 19, 2018). "What Are The Kids From 'The Real Housewives' Doing Now?".
- "Victoria and Noel de Lesseps' Artwork". Bravo TV Official Site. April 14, 2015.
- "Noel de Lesseps Exhibits at 2020 Spring Break Art Show". STARTRAKS PHOTO. 3 March 2020. Retrieved 25 March 2020.
- "Luann De Lesseps Needs $5 Million Meant For Kids' Trust Funds". July 30, 2018.
- "Luann De Lesseps Visits Son Noel Who Sued Her For Missing Trust Fund". August 20, 2018.
- "Luann de Lesseps Wishes Her Son Happy Birthday Amid Lawsuit". September 28, 2018.
- "So, Where Do Things Stand with Luann de Lesseps and Her Kids Now That the Lawsuit's Dropped?". Bravo TV Official Site. April 25, 2019.
This article "Noel de Lesseps" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Noel de Lesseps. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.