Non-Catholic Christian Jurisdictions Emphasizing the Importance of Apostolic Succession
The Independent Sacramental Movement, with which some Christian clergy enjoying apostolic succession self-identify, is a fluid movement with many microjurisdictions, most often labeled as jurisdictions, which range in size from a single member to many members. The following list attempts to separate jurisdictions into those that are presently active and those that are inactive and/or defunct.
Rather than delete any of the entries below, we ask that you simply move inactive and defunct jurisdictions to the appropriate list below, so that we can assemble a comprehensive list of all Christian jurisdictions emphasizing the importance of apostolic succession, past and present.
Active Christian Jurisdictions Emphasizing the Importance of Apostolic Succession
- Bloodbought Ministry
- Christian Convergence Recovery Churches of America Inc.
- Christ's Church Fellowship
- Congress of Apostles and Bishops
- Corpus Christi Communion
- Lithuanian Confessional Lutheran Church in America
- Recovery Churches of America
- Spirit of Life Communities