Norberto Susini (baseball)
|Born: January 24, 1989|
Bronx, New York, United States
Career[edit | edit source]
Two years later, the utility player — able to play catcher, second and third base –signed a minor league contract with the Minnesota Twins, but he only stayed with the organization for a few months. He joined the Newark Bears of the Can-Am League and then played for the Bridgeport Bluefish. In 2013, his career in the minors continued with the Kansas City T-Bones.
For the 2014-2015 season, Susini played for the Camden Riversharks. The following year, he played for the Southern Maryland Blue Crabs. In 2017, he signed with the Generales de Durango of the Mexican Baseball League and was on the roster of the Dominican Republic National Team. Susini plays for The Águilas Cibaeñas in the Dominican Republic's winter baseball league 
Norberto Susini is the older brother of Joe Dunand of the Miami Marlins.
References[edit | edit source]
- "MLB Stats - Norberto Miguel Susini". MLB.com.
- "MiLB Stats - Norberto Susini". MiLB.
- "Baseball Reference Stats - Norberto Susini". Baseball Reference.
- "Orix Buffaloes to give 22-year-old Norberto Susini a tryout - Yakyu Baka". yakyubaka.com. Retrieved 2018-05-22.
- "LIDOM Statistics - Norberto Susini". LIDOM.
This article "Norberto Susini (baseball)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Norberto Susini (baseball). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.