|Street address||2135 Southeast Division Street|
Nuestra Cocina (English: "Our Kitchen") is a Mexican restaurant in the Hosford-Abernethy neighborhood of southeast Portland, Oregon, in the United States. Benjamin Gonzales and Shannon Dooley-Gonzales are the restaurant's co-owners.
History[edit | edit source]
Nuestra Cocina opened in 2004.
In 2016, the restaurant starting operating a taco food cart in northwest Portland called Frogtown Tacos.
Reception[edit | edit source]
In 2013, the restaurant was included in Travel + Leisure's list of "Best Mexican Restaurants in the U.S." Similarly, Nuestra Cocina ranked number 50 on The Daily Meal's 2014 list of "America's 50 Best Mexican Restaurants".
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Cizmar, Martin (November 21, 2017). "The Best Restaurants on Portland's Division and Clinton Streets". Willamette Week. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- "Nuestra Cocina". Travel Portland. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Russell, Michael (May 31, 2016). "Nuestra Cocina review: 2016 best Portland restaurants". The Oregonian. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Dresbeck, Rachel (March 1, 2017). Insiders' Guide to Portland, Oregon. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 65. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Korfhage, Matthew (May 3, 2016). "Nuestra Cocina's Slabtown Food Cart Is Serving Very Fine Street Tacos". Willamette Week. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- "Nuestra Cocina is Division Street's Original Fine Mexican Restaurant, and Still Portland's Finest". Willamette Week. Retrieved 2018-04-02.
- Bovino, Arthur (April 3, 2013). "Best Mexican Restaurants in the U.S." Travel + Leisure. Meredith Corporation. ISSN 0041-2007. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Myers, Dan (May 14, 2014). "America's 50 Best Mexican Restaurants 2014". The Daily Meal. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Food AND Oregon : Theory Eatery
Others articles of the Topic Food : Welf pudding, Wilde Brands, Vitam-R, Starbucks Coffee, Puro Food, Authenticook, Georgian cheese
Others articles of the Topic Oregon : March for Our Lives Portland, World Famous Kenton Club, South Portland Historic District, 1st Avenue (Portland, Oregon), ZoomCare, Sullivan's Gulch Bar & Grill, 3rd Avenue (Portland, Oregon)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Official website
- "Nuestra Cocina". City of Portland, Oregon.
- "Nuestra Cocina". The Portland Mercury.
- "Nuestra Cocina". Thrillist. Thrillist Media Group.
This article "Nuestra Cocina" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nuestra Cocina. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.