|Street address||2135 Southeast Division Street|
Nuestra Cocina (English: "Our Kitchen") is a Mexican restaurant in the Hosford-Abernethy neighborhood of southeast Portland, Oregon, in the United States. Benjamin Gonzales and Shannon Dooley-Gonzales are the restaurant's co-owners.
History[edit | edit source]
Nuestra Cocina opened in 2004.
In 2016, the restaurant starting operating a taco food cart in northwest Portland called Frogtown Tacos.
Reception[edit | edit source]
In 2013, the restaurant was included in Travel + Leisure's list of "Best Mexican Restaurants in the U.S." Similarly, Nuestra Cocina ranked number 50 on The Daily Meal's 2014 list of "America's 50 Best Mexican Restaurants".
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Cizmar, Martin (November 21, 2017). "The Best Restaurants on Portland's Division and Clinton Streets". Willamette Week. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- "Nuestra Cocina". Travel Portland. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Russell, Michael (May 31, 2016). "Nuestra Cocina review: 2016 best Portland restaurants". The Oregonian. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Dresbeck, Rachel (March 1, 2017). Insiders' Guide to Portland, Oregon. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 65. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Korfhage, Matthew (May 3, 2016). "Nuestra Cocina's Slabtown Food Cart Is Serving Very Fine Street Tacos". Willamette Week. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- "Nuestra Cocina is Division Street's Original Fine Mexican Restaurant, and Still Portland's Finest". Willamette Week. Retrieved 2018-04-02.
- Bovino, Arthur (April 3, 2013). "Best Mexican Restaurants in the U.S." Travel + Leisure. Meredith Corporation. ISSN 0041-2007. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- Myers, Dan (May 14, 2014). "America's 50 Best Mexican Restaurants 2014". The Daily Meal. Retrieved April 3, 2018.
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Food AND Oregon : Theory Eatery
Others articles of the Topic Food : Authenticook, Georgian cheese, List of female chefs with Michelin stars, Papa's butter, Steak Escape, Fritter roll, List of kosher restaurants
Others articles of the Topic Oregon : March for Our Lives Portland, Ruth Mountaingrove, Carriage Room, South Portland Historic District, Monroe Schwarzlose, Holocene (Portland, Oregon), 2nd Avenue (Portland, Oregon)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Official website
- "Nuestra Cocina". City of Portland, Oregon.
- "Nuestra Cocina". The Portland Mercury.
- "Nuestra Cocina". Thrillist. Thrillist Media Group.
This article "Nuestra Cocina" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nuestra Cocina. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.