|Headquarters 🏙️||Miami Beach, Florida|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||SmartLaunch, SmartCore, SmartMarketing, SmartOnboarding, SmartLoans, SmartLenders, SmartServices, SmartPayments|
Number of employees
Nymbus, Inc. (stylized as NYMBUS) is a 200+ person software company specializing in digital banking technology solutions for financial institutions, based in Miami Beach, Florida.
NYMBUS was founded in 2015, with an initial focus on core banking modernization with their cloud-based product, SmartCore.
In June 2016, NYMBUS announced a trio of acquisitions of financial software providers: KMR, R.C. Olmstead, and Sharp BancSystems. Later that summer, in August, the company closed $12 million in financing supplied by major shareholders of Vensure Enterprises.
In February 2017, NYMBUS secured an additional $16 million round of funding led by Home Credit Group.
In July 2017, NYMBUS announced three executive appointments and the opening of a center of strategic excellence in Glastonbury, Connecticut. Appointees included Ms. Anne Miela as Senior Vice President of Operations, Mr. Jan Frymyer as Senior Vice President of Client Services, and Mr. Richard D. Lang as general counsel.
In September 2017, NYMBUS introduced NYMBUS SmartDigital, a digital-first banking platform for internet and mobile banking. NYMBUS SmartDigital is based on the BSC myGEMINI Omnichannel platform and sold under an exclusive license from BSC.
NYMBUS's latest solution, NYMBUS SmartLaunch, was announced in April of 2018. With SmartLaunch, NYMBUS claims to enable financial institutions to stand up a turnkey digital brand under their existing charter in as few as 90 days, bypassing the need for a legacy core conversion. Under this new model, NYMBUS provides all of the operational and technical resources required to run a new digital-only brand alternative, including 24/7 support and targeted marketing and website services so that financial institutions can quickly generate sustainable new deposits and revenue.
In June 2020, NYMBUS completed $12 million in a new financing round led by the company’s major shareholders, Insight Partners and Vensure Enterprises.
In September 2020, former Temenos Executive Vice President of North America Sales and Distribution, Jeffery Kendall, was appointed to serve as the new CEO of NYMBUS. Kendall succeeds the company's founder, Scott Killoh, who continues to serve as Executive Chairman of the Board.
|2016||AgilityFOUR (KMR, Inc.)|
- "Financial tech company on a spree with third acquisition in June". 21 June 2016.
- "Fintech company Nymbus closes $12 million financing round". Miami Herald. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- "NYMBUS closes additional $16 million funding round to lead digital transformation for financial institutions". CUInsight.
- "NYMBUS Strengthens Executive Team, Opens Center of Strategic Excellence". NYMBUS. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- "NYMBUS Introduces Next-Generation Digital Platform for Internet and Mobile Banking". businesswire.com. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- "NYMBUS introduces full-service digital brand alternative for financial institutions". CUInsight. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- "NYMBUS Secures $12 Million in Growth Funding". insightpartners. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- "NYMBUS Appoints Jeffery Kendall as New Chief Executive Officer". Yahoo News. Retrieved 4 November 2020.
- "NYMBUS Acquires R. C. Olmstead, Leader of Credit Union Services in the Midwest". Yahoo Finance. 1 June 2016.
- "Nymbus acquires credit unions software vendor KMR". Fintech Futures. 15 June 2016.
- "Financial tech company on a spree with third acquisition in June". Bizjournals.com. 21 June 2016.
Official site: nymbus.com
This article "Nymbus" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nymbus. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.