|Industry||Art direction, Creative consulting|
|Founder 👔||Nahuel Salcedo|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Onesal (Japanese: 株式会社ワンサル, Hepburn: Kabushiki-gaisha wansaru) is a Japan-based creative and digital art company that specializes in design and animation. Located in Tokyo Japan, the studio produces 3D-animated films, digital installations, and advertising spots for television.
Onesal designs have been exhibited in Japan, including the digital art installation for the Hanami 2050 exhibit for the flower artist and designer Nicolai Bergmann at the Shinto Dazaifu Tenmangu.
In 2020, the studio created their shortfilm “Visual ASMR”, which was selected as an Official Selection for the ACM SIGGRAPH 2020 Virtual Computer Animation Festival Electronic Theater, and premiered together with “Automaton” from Pixar Animation Studios and “Windup” from Unity Technologies. The video was a Vimeo Staff Pick.
- ”Inspiring Motion Work of the Animation Studio Onesal” Abduzeedo Official Page, Retrieved 9 September 2017
- ‘Future Flowers’ Blossom in a Digital Collaboration Presented at Japan’s Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine Colossal Official Page, Retrieved 22 April 2019.
- ”'Future Flowers' blossom at an ancient Japanese shrine” Engadget, Retrieved April 16 2018
- ”SIGGRAPH2020 Vol.01 CGの祭典SIGGRAPH2020開催！今年のテーマはTHINK BEYOND Livedoor NEWS official Page, Retrieved 1 September 2020”
- ”Visual ASMR” Vimeo Official Page
This article "Onesal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Onesal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.