Type of site
|Headquarters||New York City, USA|
|Key people||Hart Lambur (Co-Founder)|
Yinon Ravid (Co-Founder
|Alexa rank||231,952 (January 2015[update])|
|Launched||August 6, 2014|
Openfolio was founded by Hart Lambur and Yinon Ravid in November 2013. Openfolio is a consumer internet financial technology company. The service launched in public beta on Openfolio.com in August 2014  and in full on iOS and web in October 2014. It has been described variously as "Yelp of online investing" and "Wall Street meets Twitter".
The service is a network that allows users to share the contents of their investment portfolios. Investments are shared without dollar amounts, only percentages. According to OpenFolio data, average investors lag significantly behind market index funds; in 2016, the average OpenFolio investor gained 5% compared to a market index fund of roughly 12%.
- Business networking
- Financial Services
- Asset Management
- "Openfolio.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-09-24.
- "This NYC Startup Brings the Sharing Economy to Personal Investing - AlleyWatch". AlleyWatch. 2015-02-03. Retrieved 2018-05-17.
- Libby Kane (2014-08-06). "This Startup Wants To Be The Yelp Of Investing". Retrieved 2014-08-06.
- Mercadante, Kevin (1 December 2014). "Openfolio Review - The Power of Social Investing". Investor Junkie. Retrieved 5 December 2019.
- Groenfeldt, Tom (10 February 2015). "Openfolio Shows How Your Investing Stacks Up". Forbes. Retrieved 5 December 2019. Unknown parameter
- Anderson, Tom (5 January 2017). "Most Investors Didn't Come Close to Beating the S&P 500". CNBC. Retrieved 5 December 2019. Unknown parameter
|This article about investment is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about a financial services corporation of the United States is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Openfolio" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Openfolio. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.