Outcasts (Marvel Comics mutates)
This article does not cite any sources. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|First appearance||Incredible Hulk vol. 2, #329|
|Created by||Al Milgrom (writer)|
Danny Bulanadi (artist)
The Outcasts are a group of fictional characters appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. They are animals and plant life that are mutated during the same gamma radiation explosion that mutates Bruce Banner. Their only appearance is in The Incredible Hulk vol. 2, #329 (March 1987).
Fictional biography[edit | edit source]
The Outcasts are animals mutated by radiation exposure outside of Gamma Base that live in Bruce Banner's old desert lab. They befriend the Rick Jones version of the Hulk until they are attacked by S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. After Jones defeats them, he offers to stay and protect the Outcasts. Rattilore knows that S.H.I.E.L.D. will not stop looking for Jones, so he asks him to leave and leads the Outcasts to live underground.
Members[edit | edit source]
Although only Rattilore is named in their appearance, others have been named in World War Hulk: The Gamma Files (2007) and other reference material.
- Ech - Ech is a mutated cactus.
- Eeek - Eeek is a small mutated mammal.
- Falco - Falco is a mutated falcon.
- Gil - Gil is a mutated Gila monster.
- Iggo - Iggo is a mutated rock creature.
- Kir - Kir is a mutated bat.
- Kkk-Kkk - Kkk-Kkk is a mutated ant.
- Rattilore - Rattilore is the mutated rattlesnake that leads the Outcasts.
- Sting - Sting is a mutated scorpion.
- Vult - Vult is a mutated vulture.
In other media[edit | edit source]
- The Outcasts were featured in the first season of The Incredible Hulk.
This article "Outcasts (Marvel Comics mutates)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Outcasts (Marvel Comics mutates). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.