|Birth name||Ojako Peter, Godfrey, Kewel|
|Born||1 June,1995 (age 25)|
Benin City, Edo States
|Origin||Warri, Delta State|
|Genres||Hip hop, Afro beats|
Ojako Peter was born and raised in Benin City, Edo States, where he grew up with his family. He is the first of Three children. He attended Standard International School both primary and secondary, also attend the Okada Grammer School including the igbinedion university
Pablo Khali began his music career in early 2010. He has worked with several producers in Nigeria, including Dycruz , Mattoski, Beatz Gad, Pablo Khali first musical release was Kind Love, the music was Distributed to all digital Platforms including, iTunes, Amazon Music,Spotify
In 2017 Pablo Khali moved down to Accra Ghana, where he first start his music lifestyle and how he became popular and known as Pablo Khali, he work with Various artist in Ghana including, Kobby West, Snack, he had a collaboration with Snack on his music called Crazy Mind, which was only publish on Audiomack ,He was listed as one of the Nigeria Musician in musicinafricahe was know for pablokhali after reading
Studio albums and Singles
|Kind Love||RELEASED JUNE 14, 2020|
|crazy Mind||Released: 2 February 2021|
The versatility and musical style of Pablo Khali is similar to that of Olamide, who raps and sings in his local dialect,However, he was criticized for using too much profanity and for failing to find the right balance in his songs lyrics. I know the kind of market am directing my songs to, I am from the streets, I know what the people from the street want to listen to,they should wait for my album that is expected to drop towards the end of the year. I have very positive songs
- MonkingMe, Kind Love - Pablokhali | Free Download on MonkingMe, retrieved 2021-02-06
- "Audiomack | Free Music Sharing and Discovery". audiomack.com. Retrieved 2021-02-06.
- "Artists & Industry". Music In Africa. Retrieved 2021-02-06.
- by MN Haque. "Further addition to the list of birds of the Pablakhali wildlife sanctuary (The Chittagong hill-tracts) [Bangladesh]. . Haque M.N".
- "Pablakhali wildlife sanctuary | The Asian Age Online ..." Retrieved 18 April 2020. Unknown parameter
- M.n, Haque (1982). "Further addition to the list of birds of the Pablakhali wildlife sanctuary (The Chittagong hill-tracts) [Bangladesh]". Bangladesh Journal of Zoology.
- "Pablokhali - Kind Love". WildStream. Retrieved 2021-02-06.
- Pablokhali, Kind Love, retrieved 2021-02-06
- Pablokhali - Kind Love: listen with lyrics | Deezer, retrieved 2021-01-26
Other articles of the topic Biography : Arlie Honeycutt, Rafel Toro, Hyram Copeland, Sonia Sunger, Danny Dietz, Rachel-Lee Anderson, Donald Trump (born 1946)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Pablo Khali" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pablo Khali. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.