Papillon Soo Soo
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Papillon Soo Soo|
|Born||1961 (age 59–60)|
|Papillon Soo Lam|
Papillon Soo Soo made her film debut as henchwoman Pan Ho in the 1985 James Bond film A View to a Kill.
She is best known for playing the role of the Da Nang prostitute in Stanley Kubrick's 1987 film Full Metal Jacket who uttered the lines "Hey baby, you got girlfriend in Vietnam? Me so horny. Me love you long time," and "Me sucky sucky". The lines continue to be referenced in popular culture and were sampled by rap artists 2 Live Crew and Sir Mix-a-Lot in their songs "Me So Horny" and "Baby Got Back" as well as the video game Mafia III.[dead link]
In 1989, she appeared in a London production of Anthony Minghella's play Made in Bangkok.
In 1992, she acted as a waitress in the film Split Second, her third and final film to date.
|1985||A View to a Kill||Pan Ho||Film debut|
|1987||Full Metal Jacket||Da Nang hooker|
- New York Times Archived 4 November 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- Bunke, Joan (30 May 1985). "Movies". The Des Moines Register. pp. 3D – via Newspapers.com.
- Powers, Ann (8 December 2010). "Love is lost on this phrase". Chicago Tribune. p. 66.
- Knopper, Steve (14 March 2003). "The Crew still has plenty of life left". Chicago Tribune. p. 8.
- "Production News". The Stage. 26 January 1989. p. 9. (subscription required)
- "Gilbert Gottfried podcast". 45.21.[dead link]
|This article about a British film actor or actress is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Papillon Soo Soo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Papillon Soo Soo. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.