There are packages at Ubuntu 12.04 and later. Newer versions can be found through PPAs.
Features[edit | edit source]
Some features are:
- Stores online & offline accounts;
- Each individual entry can have a title, URL, user name, password and notes;
- Built-in password generator.
- Can copy user-name, password or the URL fields;
- Database is encrypted using the Twofish algorithm.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Cryptography : Public-key cryptography, Bitcoin Private, Primecoin, CoinJoin, BoxyCoin, Bimil, Devcoin
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Comparison of password managers
- List of password managers
- Password manager
- Random password generator
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
This article "Pasaffe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pasaffe. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.