Pat Flynn (entrepreneur)
|Born||December 6, 1982 |
|🏳️ Nationality||United States|
|Smart Passive Income website and podcast|
|Notable work||Let Go (2013), Will it Fly (2016), Superfans (2019)|
Pat Flynn is an American entrepreneur, blogger and podcaster. He is best known for Smart Passive Income, a website and podcast Flynn uses to teach his followers about investing in online businesses and generating passive income.
Flynn is the founder and CEO of Flynndustries, LLC.
Flynn is a graduate of UC Berkeley and lives in San Diego.
During the Great Recession in 2008, Flynn lost his job at an architectural firm in San Francisco. After moving back home with his parents and suffering from depression, Flynn began studying for the LEED exam, a credentialing exam for "green" building professionals. He started posting charts and study guides he used to study on a blog. When he revisited the blog months later, he discovered over 10,000 people visited his site daily. Flynn then turned that website's information into an ebook, which helped him earn over $200,000 in his first year running online businesses.Pat has made quite a name for himself in the world of online entrepreneurship. As of 2017, his podcasts had over 50 million downloads.
Flynn lives in San Diego with his wife, April Flynn, and their two kids.
Flynn serves on the board of Pencils of Promise, an educational non-profit with a focus on programs in Laos, Guatemala, and Ghana.
- Superfans: The Easy Way to Stand Out, Grow Your Tribe, and Build a Successful Business (2019) ISBN 1949709469 Search this book on .
- Will it Fly?: How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don't Waste Your Time and Money (2016) ISBN 0997082305 Search this book on .
- Let Go: Expanded Edition: How to Transform Moments of Panic into a Life of Profits and Purpose (2017)
- Let Go (2013)
- "Pencils of Promise fundraising letter". Pencils of Promise. Retrieved August 5, 2019.
- "How Pat Flynn Uses Podcasting to Build His Business". The New York Times. Retrieved August 5, 2019.
- "Episode 133 - Pat Flynn". From Founder to CEO. Retrieved August 5, 2019.
- "Pat Flynn on Fox 5 San Diego". Fox 5 San Diego. Retrieved August 5, 2019.
- "An entrepreneur who earns up $170,000 a month shares the first step before starting any type of business". INSIDER. Retrieved August 5, 2019.
- "An entrepreneur making up to $170,000 a month shares 2 critical lessons". CNBC. Retrieved August 5, 2019.
- "Sunday conversation with Pat Flynn, internet entrepreneur". Minnesota Star Tribune. Retrieved August 5, 2019.
- Shin, Laura. "How Pat Flynn Made His First $3 Million In Passive Income". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-09-26.
- "This Entrepreneur Has Over 50 Million Podcast Downloads and Wants to Help You Build Your Own Empire". Entrepreneur. Retrieved August 5, 2019.
- "SPI 225: Meet the Flynn Family". Smart Passive Income. Retrieved August 5, 2019.
This article "Pat Flynn (entrepreneur)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pat Flynn (entrepreneur). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.