|Born||April 29, 1967|
St. Louis, USA
|🏡 Residence||Sydney, Australia|
|🏫 Education||MSc in Creative Problem Solving|
|🎓 Alma mater||Buffalo State University|
Paulina Larocca is a Creative Problem Solving and Innovation specialist, founder and CEO of Paulina Larocca Creative Catalyst, a company focused on helping businesses grow by driving innovation with science-based creativity training and innovation consulting. She is also the author of two books on Creativity in which she attempts to help people have more creative and fulfilling lives.
Early life & Career
She was born in St. Louis, Missouri but has lived most of her life in Australia. She is a graduate of THNK School of Creative Leadership in Amsterdam, has a Master Science in Creative Problem Solving and Change Leadership from Buffalo State University, and she is a faculty Member at The School of Life. Since 2017 she has worked for big companies such as Diageo and Pernod Ricard in the field of creativity and innovation.
Paulina Larocca Creative Catalyst
It is a consulting agency focused on helping companies grow by driving innovation through training in science-based creativity and innovation. Management of clients from different sectors (Banking, Beverages, Technology, Education).
Awards and honors
She has won the following awards:
- Dr. Roger Firestien Awards Creative Achievement Award 2012
- Young Leadership Award (Australia) 1990 Johnson & Johnson
- Creative problem-solving
- The School of Life
- "Paulina Larocca Creative Catalyst". Linkedin.
- "Paulina Larocca". BIS Publishers. Retrieved 2019-05-22.
- "Paulina Larocca". Linkedin.
- "Pernod Ricard on why and how it's taking creativity in-house - AdNews". www.adnews.com.au. Retrieved 2019-06-03.
- Larocca, Paulina,. Creativity+ : catalyst for creative thinking. Amsterdam, The Netherlands. ISBN 9789063694883. OCLC 1001994433.CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link) Search this book on
- LAROCCA, PAULINA. (2019). CONNECTING : harness your emotions to enhance your creativity. [Place of publication not identified],: BIS Publishers. ISBN 9063695268. OCLC 1055914906. Search this book on
- "Paulina Larocca - Igniting the spirit of creativity around the world". Paulina Larocca. Retrieved 2019-05-22.
This article "Paulina Larocca" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Paulina Larocca. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.