Pedavi Datani Matokatundhi (film)
|Pedavi Datani Matokatundhi|
|File:PDM First Look.jpg|
|Directed by||T Guru Prasad|
|Screenplay by||TG Keerthi Kumar|
|Story by||TG Keerthi Kumar|
|Music by||Zenith Reddy|
|Edited by||Nirmal Kumar|
Film Monks Entertainment Private Limited
Pedavi Datani Matokatundhi (English: I Have a word which I haven't Told Yet) is a upcoming 2018 Indian Telugu language, fantasy romantic comedy film directed by T Guru Prasad, written by TG Keerthi Kumar and produced by Aditi and TG Keerthi Kumar. It features Raavan Reddy and Payal Wadhwa and Naresh in the lead roles. The release date has not been announced yet, although a soundtrack album has been released.
Tarun is a stud and a famous musician during high school days, but arrogant and rude to his classmates except to his best friend, Abhay (Moin). He rejects and insults love proposals of many girls, including Ahaana’s (Payal Wadhwa). Sai (Maurice Sadiche), another classmate of his, seeks to join Tarun’s music band but gets bullied by Tarun and Abhay in front of the class.
Few years later, Tarun is a college dropout and works as Janitor with Abhay as an accountant, both in the same company with Sai, as their boss. Sai constantly insults Tarun at the workplace, to take revenge of the embarrassing high school incident. Tarun falls in love with same Ahaana, the girl who he rejected and insulted during school days. Ahaana is now a beautiful, independent girl who refuses to forgive Tarun for what he did to her. Tarun claims himself to be a loser with all the problems. His father (V.K.Naresh), who works in CCTV agency, constantly scolds him and motivates him at the same time. One day Tarun falls accidently into a cupid curse. He has to complete a task of matching three couples within 48 hours or he can never tell Ahaana that he loves her or for that matter, get any kind of love life again. Tarun is on chase to complete the task and save himself from the curse, with the help of his cupid associate Bunty (Nandu Kumar). He manages to complete the task, comes out of the curse and makes Ahaana fall in love with him.
- Raavan Reddy as Tarun
- Payal Wadhwa as Ahaana
- Moin Khan as Abhay
- Nandu Kumar as Bunty
- Priyanka Shukla as Consultant
- Maurice Sadiche as Sai
- Mohan Bagath as Viggy
- Govinda Raju as Tuition Master
|Pedavi Datani Matokatundhi|
|Released||17 June 2018|
|Studio||AM Studios, Muzik Lounge|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|1.||"Arey Arey"||Rahman||Sathyaprakash, Zenith Reddy||3:54|
|2.||"Easy Easy"||Rahman||Abhay Jodhpurkar||3:44|
|3.||"Dobbey Dobbey"||Rahul Ramakrishna, Shri||Zenith Reddy||4:37|
|4.||"Cupid Theme"||B. Madhunandhan||Zenith Reddy||1:37|
- "'Pedhavi Daatani Matokatundhi' movie first look released". pycker.com. 7 April 2018.
- "Short-film maker Guru Prasad turns director". Times of India. 7 April 2018.
- "Raavan, Payal Wadhwa's Pedavi Datani Matokatundhi first look poster". ibtimes.co.in. 28 March 2018. Retrieved 7 April 2018.
- "Pedavi Datani Matokatundhi". socialnews.xyz. 26 March 2018.
- "Pedavi Daatani Maatokatundi Heroine Payal Wadhwa Stills". thetelugufilmnagar.com. 26 March 2018.
- "Working stills of Pedavi Datani Matokatundhi". moviebuff.com. 26 March 2018.
- "'Pedhavi Daatani Matokatundhi' first Look". m.dailyhunt.in. 26 March 2018.
- "Pedavi Datani Matokatundhi". pycker.com. 7 April 2018.
- "First single from Pedavi Datani Matokatundi will be out tomorrow". raagalahari.com. 13 June 2018.
This article "Pedavi Datani Matokatundhi (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pedavi Datani Matokatundhi (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.