Peter Goes (born 1968 in Ghent) is a Belgian author and illustrator of children's stories. His best known book is Timeline, described by The Financial Times as "hugely informative, hugely entertaining."
Goes has worked as a stage manager. He studied animation at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Ghent.
Books in English
- Peter Goes Timeline | Picturebook
- Peter Goes | Gecko Press
- Peter Goes | Flanders Literature
- Peter Goes | Picturebookmakers
- "'Timeline', by Peter Goes". Financial Times. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- "About". petergoes.com. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- "Follow Finn". Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- "Feest voor Finn / Follow Finn - Picturebook". petergoes.com. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- "Rivers". Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- "Rivieren / Rivers - Picturebook". petergoes.com. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
Other articles of the topic Children's literature : Truly Terrible Tales, Satyajit Ray, Bicycle Hills, Mottainai Grandma, The Friend (LDS magazine), Carol Ellis, Tisroc
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Peter Goes" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Peter Goes. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.