He won several bronze and gold medals from 2002 till 2011 and was part of Iranian national athletic team over a decade, from 2000 to 2012. He won his first gold medal in 4 x 400 m relay at the 2009 Chinese Taipei International Athletic. He, also, competed in the 2011 Asian Championships, held in Kobe, Japan and achieved the bronze medal by finishing the 4*400 metres in 3:08.58.
|Native name||پیمان رجبی|
|Birth name||Peyman Rajabi|
|Born||February 16, 1984|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||107 kg (236 lb; 16 st 12 lb)|
|2002||Asian Junior Championships||Bangkok, Thailand||3rd||4*100 m Relay||40.86|
|3rd||4*400 m Relay||3:10.95|
|2009||Chinese Taipei International Athletic||Taipei, China||6th||4*100 m||40.81|
|2010||Hungary International Athletic||Budapest, Hungary||3rd||200 m|
|2011||Asian Championships||Kobe, Japan||3rd||4*400 m||3:08.58|
Peyman Rajabi has been an elite trainer since 2011 in fitness, bodybuilding and athletics and has been working in various excellent gyms (i.e. Oxygen , Energy Plus, and Raspina) in Tehran, Iran. He has been the coach of distinguished athletes:
- Seyed Jalal Hoseini (captaining for Persepolis in Persian Gulf Pro League and the Iranian national team)
- Sina Karimian (K-1 WORLD GP CHAMPION and 5X World Champion in Muaythai & Kickboxing)
- Hamideh Abbasali (an Iranian karateka)
- Mehdi Mahdavi (volleyball a setter for the Iran national team)
- Hosein Mahini (playing for the Persian Gulf Pro League side Persepolis and the Iran national football team as a defender)
- Leyla Rajabi (Iranian Shot put record holder)
- 2011 Asian Athletics Championships – Men's 4 × 400 Meters Relay - Final, held at the Kobe Universiade Memorial Stadiumon the 8 and 10 of July 2011.
- 2010 Asian Indoor Athletics Championships – Results, 24–26 February 2010 in Tehran, Iran.
This article "Peyman Rajabi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Peyman Rajabi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.