The word Philanthroinvestor is coined word by Ivan Anz that was first published in a book The Philanthroinvestor® Phenomena Book.
This word itself was coined by connecting two words together: (1) Philanthropist, which is defined as “One who makes an active effort to promote human welfare” by Merriam Webster dictionary and another word (2) investor, which is defined as a) One who commits (money) in order to earn a financial return or b) One involved or engaged especially emotionally also, by Merriam Webster dictionary. The word Philanthroinvestor means: One who invests money or time and engages emotionally to promote human welfare while earning a financial return.
This article "Philanthroinvestor" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Philanthroinvestor. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- Anz, Ivan (Apr 13, 2019). The Philanthroinvestor Phenomena: Growing Your Capital While Helping Others. Independently Published, 2019. p. 140. ISBN 1093855347, 9781093855340 Check
|isbn=value: invalid character (help). Search this book on
- Troy, Sara. "TH 19-27 PHILANTHROINVESTING Serving Communities with Ivan Anz". Self Discovery Media Network. Sara Troy. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- Instagram. "#philanthroinvestor". insta stalker.
- Ciancio, Fabrizio. "America Welcome". Real Estate. America Welcome Inc. Retrieved 6 November 2019.
- Osborne, Dominic. "Philanthroinvestor". https://www.domosborne.com. Retrieved 6 November 2019. External link in
- Trademark Official Gazette. "Trademarks". https://www.uspto.gov/. United States Patent And Trademark Office. Retrieved 6 November 2019. External link in
- Jacklin, Darren. "About Darren Jacklin". About. DARREN JACKLIN GROUP OF COMPANIES. Retrieved 6 November 2019.