Negrar, Veneto, Italy3 December 1988
|Alma mater||University College London|
Pietro Boselli, PhD, (born 3 December 1988) is an Italian engineer, former mathematics lecturer at University College London and model.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Boselli was discovered at the age of 6 and began modelling for Armani Junior. He later went on to study mechanical engineering at University College London, graduating with a first class honours Bachelor of Engineering degree in 2010. He started his Doctor of Philosophy candidature in 2010. During his PhD candidature, Boselli taught undergraduate mathematics to mechanical engineering students. He completed his PhD study on 16 February 2016. In January 2014, a student took note of his physique and stumbled upon his modelling career; the subsequent Facebook post went viral a year later. After the viral post, Boselli signed with the British modelling agency Models 1. He has since been dubbed the “world’s sexiest maths teacher”. As of February 2018, his Instagram account has 2.5 million followers.
Modelling[edit | edit source]
Boselli has been seen in American modelling campaigns for clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch and fitness club Equinox. He has also appeared in spreads for Chinese magazine GQ Style and was featured on the cover of Attitude.
References[edit | edit source]
- Beaty, Zoe (12 May 2015). "The Nation's 'Hottest Maths Teacher': 'I'm Too Good-looking To Be Taken Seriously'". Grazia. Archived from the original on 11 March 2016. Retrieved 2 March 2016.
- "Is this the world's sexiest maths teacher?". The Daily Telegraph. 30 March 2015. Archived from the original on 11 April 2015. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- "From maths to modelling: Teacher surprises his students". Newsbeat. 31 March 2015. Archived from the original on 25 April 2015. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- Bellos, Alex (11 June 2015). "World's hottest maths teacher Pietro Boselli: 'I model wet steam flow'". The Guardian. Archived from the original on 12 June 2015. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- https://www.instagram.com/pietroboselli/?hl=en%7Caccessdate=2 Archived 22 April 2018 at the Wayback Machine February 2017
- Rose, Hillary (20 April 2015). "Is he the hottest maths teacher in Britain? Yes". The Times. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 8 September 2015. Retrieved 27 October 2015.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "【红领巾采访】揭秘那枚UCL颜值爆表的"数学老师"". RED SCARF 英国红领巾. 30 January 2015. Archived from the original on 17 August 2015. Retrieved 31 July 2015.
[edit | edit source]
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 788: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Pietro Boselli" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Pietro Boselli/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.