Search PopLife Records on Amazon.
PopLife Records is a British record label based in the United Kingdom. Their first release was the eponymous "Crazy Loop" by Dan Balan's alter ego Crazy Loop in October 2009. PopLife are most notable for signing X Factor finalists Same Difference.
Artists signed to the label include:
- Marit Larsen (2010 – present)
Singer-songwriter whose debut single "If a Song Could Get Me You" topped the charts around Europe, including spending nine weeks at no. 1 in Germany and attracting over 10 million YouTube views.
- Reckless (2010 – present)
New York dance artist who had a big hit in Greece with "The End".
- Dan Balan (2009–2010)
Romanian pop sensation behind the band O-Zone, whose single "Dragostea Din Tei" topped the European Hot 100, hit no.3 in the UK and went on to be sampled by T.I. ft Rihanna for their single "Live Your Life".
- Same Difference (2009–11)
X Factor runners up whose debut album shipped more than 200,000 units and was certified Gold in the UK. Second album called The Rest Is History was released on 7 February 2011, charting at no. 28 on the UK indie albums chart.
- "The fizzypop lilith fair... Pipettes, The Like, Elinor Rose Dougal, Cookies n Beans, Marit Larsen". Myfizzypop.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2020-05-03.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 29 March 2012. Retrieved 6 February 2011. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "T.I. ft Rihanna Live Your Life - Vidéo Dailymotion". Dailymotion.com. 2008-08-27. Retrieved 2013-03-04.
- "Independent Albums Top 40 - 9th March 2013 Independent Albums Chart". Theofficialcharts.com. Archived from the original on 28 December 2011. Retrieved 4 March 2013. Unknown parameter
|This article about a United Kingdom record label is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "PopLife Records" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:PopLife Records. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.