Pre-tertiary education, also referred to as basic education and pre-university, is education below the level of tertiary education or post-secondary education to include preschool education through secondary education. It may include:
- Basic education
- Early childhood education
- Preschool education
- Primary or elementary education
- Secondary education
- Pre-tertiary-education accreditation
- K–12 (education)
- "Adding Two Years in Basic Education Advantageous To The Poor" (PDF). Philippine Business for Education and the Coordinating Council of Private Educational Associations. February 16, 2009. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 4, 2016.
- "Education System of Malaysia". Ministry of Higher Education (Malaysia). 2009. Archived from the original on 2013-03-18.
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Pre-tertiary education" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pre-tertiary education. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.