Prestige Economics LLC is an American consulting firm headquartered in Austin, Texas. It was found in 2009 by Jason Scheneker who also serves as the President of the company and is the founder of the Futuristic Institute. It was also ranked the most accurate yuan forecaster by Bloomberg.
After receiving his bachelor's degree from the University of Virginia, Jason Scheneker went to the University of North Carolina (2001, 2003) and California state university (2016) for his Master's Degree. Prior to finding Prestige Economics, he worked as a risk specialist and senior consultant at Mckinsey & Company. He served Wachovia as the Chief Energy and Commodity Economist. He founded the Futurist Institute in 2016.
Prestige Economics is also known as a regular company that many students intern at.
- "Prestige Economics, LLC: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-05-24.
- Pokdul, Cezary; Whoriskey, Peter (2011-08-18). "Stock markets are walloped by another sell-off as fears of recession build". Washington Post. ISSN 0190-8286. Retrieved 2018-06-15.
- Ravindran, Arun. "About | The Futurist Institute". www.futuristinstitute.org. Retrieved 2018-05-24.
- "Trade Fight With U.S. Spurs Top Yuan Forecaster to End Bull Call". Bloomberg.com. 2018-05-09. Retrieved 2018-05-24.
- "Jason Schenker" (PDF).
- "Commodity forecaster Jason Schenker to deliver BIR Convention keynote - Recycling Today". Recycling Today. Retrieved 2018-06-15.
- "Jason Schenker - Washington Speakers Bureau". www.washingtonspeakers.com. Retrieved 2018-05-24.
- "What to expect at Transparency18". FreightWaves. Retrieved 2018-05-24.
- "UT College of Liberal Arts:". liberalarts.utexas.edu. Retrieved 2018-05-24.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Prestige Economics" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Prestige Economics. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.