Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark
|Born||12 August 2000|
New York City, New York, United States
|Father||Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece|
|Greek royal family|
Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark (Greek: Αχιλλέας Ανδρέας, born 12 August 2000) is a member of the Greek royal family. He is the second son and third child of Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece and Marie-Chantal Miller. His paternal grandparents are Constantine II of Greece and Anne-Marie of Denmark, who were the last King and Queen of the Hellenes. He is currently third in line of succession to the former Greek throne.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Achileas was born on 12 August 2000 in New York City, New York, United States. He grew up in London in 2004, when his family decided to move to England to stay near the paternal grandparents. He moved back to New York when his older brothers started university life. His paternal grandparents are King Constantine II of Greece and Anne-Marie of Denmark. He was christened in a Greek Orthodox ceremony at St. Sophia's Cathedral in London on 7 June 2001. In December 2017, he made a guest appearance on the American television soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful.
Titles and styles[edit | edit source]
Titles and styles[edit | edit source]
- 12 August 2000 – present: His Royal Highness Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark
Ancestry[edit | edit source]
On his father's side he is a member of the Greek Royal Family and the Danish Royal Family. Achileas-Andreas's patrilineal great-great-grandfather, Constantine I of Greece, was the son of George I of Greece, whose father was Christian IX of Denmark. As a male-line descendant of Christian IX, he holds the title of Prince of Denmark.
His mother is the daughter of American-born British billionaire Robert Warren Miller and his Ecuadorian wife, Marie Chantal Pesantes. Achileas-Andreas's maternal grandfather descends from passengers on the Mayflower and is connected to the British North American colonial elite. His family claims to descend from Henry I of England, Louis IV of France, and William I of Scotland.
Ancestors[edit | edit source]
|Ancestors of Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark|
References[edit | edit source]
- "Prince Achileas of Greece, 17, makes his acting debut in soap opera The Bold And The Beautiful". news.com.au. 16 December 2017. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- Marissa Miller (28 September 2017). "15 Young Royals to Know About". Teen Vogue. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage. 2008. p. 119. ISBN 9781870520805.
- "Μαρία-Ολυμπία, Κωνσταντίνος-Αλέξιος και Αχιλλέας-Ανδρέας φωτογραφήθηκαν για το περιοδικό" (in Ελληνικά). The Royal Chronicles. 2 May 2018. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- "Achileas de Grecia, ¿presenta a su novia?" (in español). ¡Hola! magazine. 12 August 2017. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- "The Bold and the Beautiful News: HRH Prince Achileas Andreas Made His B&B Debut". 13 December 2017.
- Andrea Tomasi (19 January 2018). "Achileas, un principe alla corte dei Forrester" (in italiano). Vanity Fair. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- Reitwiesner, William; Otto, Julie. "Some ancestry of the Miller sisters". William Addams Reitwiesner Genealogical Services. Archived from the original on 27 March 2007. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
[edit | edit source]
- Achileas-Andreas on Instagram
- Christening of Achileas-Andreas
- Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark
This article "Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.