PuroClean, also know as PuroSystems LLC, is a franchisor with individual owners across the Unites States and Canada, who specialize in property damage restoration services. It is headquartered in Tamarac, Florida.
The Paramedics of Property Damage
|Founder 👔||Dick Spohn and Rory O'Dwyer|
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
|United States, Canada|
|Mark W. Davis, CEO and Chairman|
Frank Torre, Vice Chairman
Steve White, President and Cheif Operating Officer
Gordon Gamble, President PuroClean Canada
Duane Marker, Chief Financial Officer
Bud Summers, Executive Vice President of Operations and Training
Jack Boyd, Executive Vice President of Business Development
Number of employees
PuroClean provides water damage remediation, flood water removal, fire and smoke damage remediation, and mold removal for residential and commercial customers. Specialty services are provided by many franchise owners, such as biohazard clean-up and reconstruction.
In 2001, Dick Spohn and Rory O’Dwyer founded PuroSystems also known as PuroClean as a property restoration company. In 2007, Spohn sold 50 percent of the company to David McKinnon, CEO of Service Brands International.
Around September 2013, the company appointed franchise executive Steve White as its Chief Operating Officer. White established a customer service approach, initial training, continuing education and a reinforced field support model.
In September 2015, property restoration business owners Mark W. Davis and Frank Torre of Michigan acquired 80 percent of PuroClean. Upon joining the franchise, Davis became CEO, and Chairman and Torre assumed the role as Vice Chairman. In July 2019, PuroClean held the largest-ever signing of a U.S. Military Statement of Support at the PuroClean International Convention led by Chris Sanford, a Rhode Island-based Navy reservist who opened his PuroClean franchise in October 2007. The U.S. Military Statement of Support was signed and agreed to by more than 140 members of the PuroClean brand.
In September 2019, Mark W. Davis and Frank Torre acquired the remaining 20 percent of the company and became 100 percent owners of PuroClean.
Training and Support
PuroClean offers new and existing franchise owners training, online learning programs, and technical assistance through the PuroClean Academy. This three-week training covers technical, financial, operations, business management, and field training. PuroClean’s 1,200 sq. ft. flood house opened in February 2011. One of only 27 in the world, this state-of-the-art facility provides franchise owners, their team members, and industry professionals real-life, practical instruction in evaluating a water loss, water extraction, inspection, implementation of drying systems, and monitoring and documentation. In March 2019, PuroClean hosted its 100th flood in the flood house attesting to its ongoing training procedures.
- Stabley, Susan (12 February 2007). "PuroSystems taps the 'king of metrics' to expand its reach". South Florida Business Journal. Retrieved 13 March 2020. Unknown parameter
- "PuroClean names Steve White COO". www.randrmagonline.com. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- "PuroSystems in Florida acquired by property restoration business owners in Michigan; goal is to double number of franchise locations in next several years". www.businesswire.com. 2015-10-05. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- "Largest-Ever Signing Of U.S. Military Statement Of Support Takes Place At Puroclean International Convention The Best Franchise Opportunities & Franchises for Sale | FranchiseDirect.com". Franchise Direct. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- "PuroClean Majority Owners Finalize Acquisition". Cleanfax. 2019-10-08. Retrieved 2020-03-13. Unknown parameter
- "PuroClean to Open New Property Restoration Training Facility". Claims Journal. 2011-01-04. Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- "PuroClean Celebrates 100th Flood in Training Facility". Cleanfax. 2019-03-12. Retrieved 2020-03-13. Unknown parameter
This article "PuroClean" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:PuroClean. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.