Queen Mary Higher Secondary School
|Queen Mary Higher Secondary School|
Tongdentsuyong Ward, Mokokchung, Nagaland
|Grades||Kindergarten (A-B) – 12|
|Affiliation||Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE)|
|Motto||Climb the heights of wisdom|
Queen Mary Higher Secondary School was established in 1979 and is located in Mokokchung Village, Mokokchung District of Nagaland. The school building has 25 classrooms for instructional purposes. The school library has over 2500 books.
- "QUEEN MARY HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL". www.schools.org.in. Retrieved 28 June 2020.
- "QMHSS annual literary competition meet concludes". Eastern Mirror Nagaland. Retrieved 1 July 2020.
- "Mokokchung hosts quiz, debate for students". Eastern Mirror Nagaland. Retrieved 1 July 2020.
- "HSLC topper attributes success to hard work, faith". Nagaland Page. 3 May 2019. Retrieved 14 July 2020.
- "Nagaland HSLC 10th Result 2019 Declared: Wangshitemjen Ozukum from Mokokchung district tops exam with 98%". FirstPost. 2 May 2019. Retrieved 14 July 2020.
- "Queen Mary School". www.icbse.com. Retrieved 28 June 2020.
This article "Queen Mary Higher Secondary School" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Queen Mary Higher Secondary School. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.