This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||October 13, 1988|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|💪 Weight||180 lb (82 kg; 13 st) 180 lb (82 kg; 13 st)|
R.J. Danvers (born October 13, 1988 as Ryan James Abraham) a.k.a. HungerFF is an American gay pornographic actor who appeared in gay pornographic films and magazines as well as self publishing independent films on amateur pornographic websites. He is originally from Detroit, Michigan.
Danvers entered the pornography industry in February 2007, when he was signed by FabScout Entertainment, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. RJ performed in one film for Falcon Entertainment prior to being signed to Raging Stallion Studios.
Since the beginning of his contract with Raging Stallion in July 2007, he has appeared in four films. Road Trip : Russian River, a film RJ starred in prior to being signed to Raging Stallion Studios, was nominated for Best Pro Am Release at the 2008 GayVN Awards. Grunts was nominated and won Best Picture at the 2008 GayVN Awards on February 16, 2008.
LGBT publication Genre interviewed Danvers for their January/February 2008 issue, and featured him as a performer to watch in 2008.
In June 2008, Unzipped Magazine reviewed Danvers' blog, giving it a rating of B+ and calling it "essential reading for those who are in any way intrigued by the adult industry—and especially hot young porn stars."[dead link]
On December 4, 2008, Danvers was nominated GLBT Performer of the Year for the XBIZ Awards 2009, to be held in Hollywood, California.
In 2017, new self-produced videos of Ryan began to appear on Xtube under the new moniker of HungerFF with much more emphasis on extreme activities and amateur settings without any context or plot. Since then, he has been releasing premium content both there and on other sites with many different collaborators.
On June 2010, Danvers entered rehab to treat amphetamine addiction, and on September 25, 2010, he announced in his blog he had moved from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where he started working on a comic book store, and put his porn career on hiatus as part of the process of recovery.[dead link] On December, 2010, he started working for Fabscout entertainment, the same company that represented him in his film career. As of June 2011, RJ no longer works for Fabscout.
In May 2019, he announced his engagement to his long-term boyfriend and collaborator Julian Torrez on social media.
- List of male performers in gay porn films
- About Me. RJDanvers.com. Retrieved on 2008-02-09. Archived January 23, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- Benji Featherstone (16 February 2008). "The Winners of the 2008 GAYVN Awards". AVN. Archived from the original on 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2008-06-14. Unknown parameter
- Genre magazine. January/February 2008. SkinTalk: RJ Danvers. Page 20.
- "Dear Dirty Diary". Unzipped Magazine. June 2008. Retrieved 2008-06-06.[dead link]
- . XBIZ Awards 2009 Official Nominees Announced. Retrieved on December 4, 2008.
-  justfor.fans HungerFF. Retrieved on May 18th, 2019
- "RJ Danvers XXX: Where to begin?". Retrieved 2011-01-05.[permanent dead link]
- "RJ Danvers XXX: Lovin Life". Retrieved 2011-01-05.[permanent dead link]
- "Gospel Brunch Sundays at Lips & Surprise Proposal". Retrieved 2019-05-18.
- R.J. Danvers' Official Blog
- R. J. Danvers on IMDb
- R. J. Danvers at the Internet Adult Film Database
- R. J. Danvers at the Adult Film Database
This article "R. J. Danvers" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:R. J. Danvers. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.