R. Vasudevan (entrepreneur)
|Alma mater||South Indian Education Society High School|
College of Engineering, Pune
Harvard Business School
|Net worth||₹650 Crore (2017)|
Early life & education[edit | edit source]
He did his schooling from South Indian Education Society High School, Mumbai. Later graduated in civil engineering from College of Engineering, Pune. Vasudevan obtained his Owner/President Management Program from Harvard Business School.
Career[edit | edit source]
R. Vasudevan began his career with Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation as a junior engineer. Before setting up his own company Vascon Engineers, he worked in various organizations including Hindustan Construction Company, Atul Constructions, Beck Engineer Company and Cipla. In 1986, he founded the Vascon Engineers and serving as a director of the company from January 1, 1986 and as MD from April 1, 2006. His company's current market capitalization stands at Rs 650.99 crore.
Awards & recognition[edit | edit source]
- Lifetime Achievement of the Year at Realty Plus Conclave and Excellence Awards 2018
- AESA Awards 
- Resort Condominiums International (RCI) Award
- Top Builder Award by Construction World in 2007
- Top Management Consortium Award of Excellence for the year 2005
- Life Time Achievements Award by the Alumni Association of College of Engineering, Pune in 2005
References[edit | edit source]
- "We see real estate industry picking up nine months down the line: R Vasudevan, Vascon Engineers". The Economic Times. December 14, 2016.
- Verma, Anuradha (June 24, 2015). "HDFC Property Fund sells bulk of its holding in Vascon Engineers with huge loss". VCCircle.
- Mirchandani, Nickey (June 12, 2017). "Cancelled Fund-Raise Won't Hurt Debt Repaying Ability, Says Vascon Engineers". Bloomberg Quint.
- "R. Vasudevan, MD, Vascon Engineers Limited". indiainfoline.com. India Infoline. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- "R Vasudevan's Profle". moneycontrol.com. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- "Vascon Engineers Ltd (VSCN:Natl India)". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- "About Vascon Engineer". moneycontrol.com.
- "R. Vasudevan of Vascon Engineers Ltd awarded Lifetime Achievement of the Year 2018". Zricks.com. February 24, 2018.
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Business and economics : Elon Musk
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND India : Yogesh Dattatraya Gosavi, Meet Barot, Mr. Rajkumar (actor), Saurabh Malik
Others articles of the Topic Biography : Justin Bieber, Lydia Canaan, Catrin Rutland, Eugene P. Campbell, Katee Doland, List of YouTubers, William Marshner
Others articles of the Topic Business and economics : Jesus Coin, Business, Elon Musk, Timeline of Twitch.tv, Timeline of Square, Positive Money, Gridcoin
Others articles of the Topic India : Rising Northeast, Border Roads Engineering Services, Saurabh Malik, Testbook, Swarna Bharat Party, Laila Majnu (2018 film), Quikjet Airlines
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
[edit | edit source]
- Consolidation process behind great Q4 numbers: R Vasudevan, Vascon Engineers at The Economic Times
- R. Vasudevan's Interview at The Economic Times
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "R. Vasudevan (entrepreneur)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:R. Vasudevan (entrepreneur). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.