Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
R. Vasudevan (entrepreneur)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Alma mater||South Indian Education Society High School|
College of Engineering, Pune
Harvard Business School
|Net worth||₹650 Crore (2017)|
Early life & education
He did his schooling from South Indian Education Society High School, Mumbai. Later graduated in civil engineering from College of Engineering, Pune. Vasudevan obtained his Owner/President Management Program from Harvard Business School.
R. Vasudevan began his career with Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation as a junior engineer. Before setting up his own company Vascon Engineers, he worked in various organizations including Hindustan Construction Company, Atul Constructions, Beck Engineer Company and Cipla. In 1986, he founded the Vascon Engineers and serving as a director of the company from January 1, 1986 and as MD from April 1, 2006. His company's current market capitalization stands at Rs 650.99 crore.
Awards & recognition
- Lifetime Achievement of the Year at Realty Plus Conclave and Excellence Awards 2018
- AESA Awards 
- Resort Condominiums International (RCI) Award
- Top Builder Award by Construction World in 2007
- Top Management Consortium Award of Excellence for the year 2005
- Life Time Achievements Award by the Alumni Association of College of Engineering, Pune in 2005
- "We see real estate industry picking up nine months down the line: R Vasudevan, Vascon Engineers". The Economic Times. December 14, 2016.
- Verma, Anuradha (June 24, 2015). "HDFC Property Fund sells bulk of its holding in Vascon Engineers with huge loss". VCCircle.
- Mirchandani, Nickey (June 12, 2017). "Cancelled Fund-Raise Won't Hurt Debt Repaying Ability, Says Vascon Engineers". Bloomberg Quint.
- "R. Vasudevan, MD, Vascon Engineers Limited". indiainfoline.com. India Infoline. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- "R Vasudevan's Profle". moneycontrol.com. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- "Vascon Engineers Ltd (VSCN:Natl India)". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved March 31, 2018.
- "About Vascon Engineer". moneycontrol.com.
- "R. Vasudevan of Vascon Engineers Ltd awarded Lifetime Achievement of the Year 2018". Zricks.com. February 24, 2018.
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Business and economics : Elon Musk
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND India : Yogesh Dattatraya Gosavi, B. Gopalakrishnan, Darshana Singh, Shafi Bin Khalid, Mr. Rajkumar (actor), Meet Barot, Saurabh Malik
Others articles of the Topic Biography : Cal Farley, Raphy Santos, The B.L.P., Ford E. Stinson Jr., List of Mensans, Monty M. Wyche, Charles Tracy
Others articles of the Topic Business and economics : Swiss sovereign money referendum, 2018, Dogecoin, Hungry Hub, Export pessimism, Management, Bitcoin, Dietbitcoin
Others articles of the Topic India : Game Over (2017 film), P. B. Buckshey, Paisalo Digital Limited, Chief Electoral Officer, West Bengal, ShopX, Testbook, Nandani Creation Limited
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Consolidation process behind great Q4 numbers: R Vasudevan, Vascon Engineers at The Economic Times
- R. Vasudevan's Interview at The Economic Times
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "R. Vasudevan (entrepreneur)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:R. Vasudevan (entrepreneur). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.