|Born||January 28, 1972|
💵 Salary :
|Star Wars: Battlefront II|
Rachel Butera (born January 28, 1972) is an American actress who voices General Leia Organa in the Resurrection DLC of Star Wars: Battlefront II. Butera was set to voice the character in Star Wars Resistance. However, following fan backlash over a controversial Twitter post, she was ultimately replaced by voice actress Carolyn Hennesy.
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Star Wars voice work
- Star Wars: Battlefront II Leia Organa
Notes and references
- Mitch Dyer [@MitchyD]. "Rachel Butera, same actress as SW Resistance" (Tweet) – via Twitter. Missing or empty |date= (help)
- "Star Wars Resistance, Anime-Inspired Series, Set for Fall Debut". Archived from the original on 26 Apr 2018.
- Morrison, Matt (September 27, 2018). "Star Wars Resistance Fans Respond To Voice Actor Mocking Dr. Blasey Ford". screenrant.com. Retrieved September 28, 2018.
- Spangler, Todd (September 28, 2018). "Star Wars Resistance Actor Rachel Butera's Twitter Account Deleted After She Ridiculed Christine Blasey Ford's Voice". Variety. variety.com. Retrieved November 29, 2018.
- Template:Cite Resistance
This article "Rachel Butera" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rachel Butera. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.