|Ran NeuNer before the Crypto Trader event in Johannesburg, 2018 |
NeuNer before the Crypto Trader event in Johannesburg, 2018
|Born||27 August 1975|
|🏳️ Nationality||South African|
|🎓 Alma mater||King David High School, Crawford College|
Businessman, TV Host, Founder
|📆 Years active||2001–present|
Ran NeuNer is an Israeli-South African businessman. He is founder and CEO of Onchain Capital. He was the CEO and founder of The Creative Counsel, one of South Africa's largest advertising agencies. He is currently host of the Crypto Trader show on CNBC Africa.
The company grew exponentially, through the acquisition of new clients as well as other businesses in the advertising and marketing sector attracting the attention of Publicis Groupe who bought his company in September 2015 in a deal valuing it at over $150 million.
He has become a regular on CNBC's Power Lunch, talking about cryptocurrency.
Born in Israel, NeuNer emigrated to South Africa with his family at the age of five in 1981. His parents were engineers, and there was a great demand for their skills in South Africa at that time.
He attended Wendywood Primary School, King David School and matriculated from Crawford College. He majored in finance for his Bachelor of Commerce degree at the University of the Witwatersrand and, through post-graduate studies at the Institute for Investment Management Research, he qualified as a chartered financial analyst (CFA).
|2013||ABSA – Young Jewish Achiever Award||[unreliable source?]|
|2014||CNBC All Africa Business Leader Southern Africa – Business Leader of the Year|||
|CNBC All Africa Business Leader Award (AABLA)-–Business Leader of the Year|||
|2015||Sanlam Business Partner -Entrepreneur of the Year|||
|2015||Adfocus- Industry Leaders Award||[non-primary source needed]|
|2016||National Business Awards – Business Leader of the Year|||
|2016||EY Southern Africa World Entrepreneur Award – Entrepreneur of the Year|
- Juliet Pitman (1 October 2012). "The Creative Counsel: Ran Neu-Ner and Gil Oved". Entrepreneur Magazine. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- "Crypto Trader Archives – CNBC Africa". CNBC Africa. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- Stuart Thomas (10 September 2015). "Confirmed: Publicis acquires The Creative Counsel in record deal". Creative Spark. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- Ell, Kellie (2 February 2018). "The game of bitcoin hasn't even started yet: Crypto trader". CNBC. Retrieved 7 June 2018.
- "Entrepreneurs who transformed SA in-store marketing". BizNews.com. 14 October 2014. Retrieved 2 March 2018.
- "Alumnus Profile: Ran Neu-Ner". 9 November 2017. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- "Winners of Southern African AABLA 2014 announced". bizcommunity.com. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- "New award for young Jewish Achievers". South African Jewish Report. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- "AABLA S.African winners announced – CNBC Africa". CNBC Africa. 3 October 2014. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- "Sanlam / Business Partners announces 2015 Entrepreneur of the Year – COVER Publications". COVER Publications. 3 September 2015. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- "2016 National Business Awards & Conference | National Business Awards". National Business Awards. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- "Neu-Ner, Oved win 2016 EY Southern Africa World Entrepreneur Award". BizNis Africa. 30 November 2016. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
This article "Ran Neu-Ner" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ran Neu-Ner. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.