|Industry||Travel Technology, Travel, Hotel, Information technology|
Area served 🗺️
|Felix Shpilman CEO|
Number of employees
|Parent||Emerging Travel Group|
Type of site
|Available in||English, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Russian, Deutsch, Spanish, Italian, French, Polish, Portuguese language, Magyar and Turkish|
RateHawk is an online B2B booking platform featuring hotels, car hire and related travel services. It was founded in 2016 and is owned and operated by Emerging Travel Group.
The company was founded in 2016 and is part of Emerging Travel Group, which also owns Ostrovok.ru and ZenHotels. In July 2019, it received the funding of $10 million by technology entrepreneur Lev Avnerovich Leviev and the family office of Igor and Dmitri Bukhman, co-founders of Playrix.
The company launched its website in the Greek language in 2018 and started its operations in Greece in March 2019. The company started operating in 21 new markets including France, Poland, Turkey and the United Kingdom in 2018. As of March 2019, it has an inventory of over one million properties in over 220 countries worldwide. RateHawk is into a partnership with Lufthansa City Center (LCC) since January 2018.
The company launched its website in the Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian langauge to cater to the Greek, Hungarian, Romanian and Bulgarian markets in August 2019. The company had participated in ITB Berlin 2018 and Uzakrota Travel Summit held in Istanbul in 2019.
RateHawk's mapping algorithms allow users to search and book hotels from different vendors and consolidators. RateHawk uses content prioritization systems, rate mixing mechanisms, various data structuring methods, advanced pricing and inventory management systems for different channels, points of sale and customer segments. The platform is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Polish and Russian.
- Krinis, Nikos (March 26, 2019). "Online Travel Booking Service RateHawk Expands to Greek Market". News.gtp.gr.
- Gaydarov, Ivan (August 27, 2019). "Туристическата B2B платформа RateHawk.com вече и на български език" (in Bulgarian). Computerworld.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "B2B Booking Tool RateHawk.com Launches in the Greek Language". News.gtp.gr. August 27, 2019.
- Fox, Linda (July 3, 2019). "Emerging Travel Group raises $10M to expand RateHawk B2B hotel platform". Phocuswire.
- Krinis, Nikos (May 13, 2019). "RateHawk Hotel Booking Engine Introduced to Greek Travel Market". News.gtp.gr.
- Hayhurst, Lee (August 28, 2019). "RateHawk launches localised versions of online travel booking tool in four markets". Travolution.com.
- Töre, Özgür (May 23, 2019). "Uzakrota Travel Summit 2019 to welcome 4000 Tourism Leaders in Istanbul". FTN News.
- "RateHawk.com amplía su equipo en España" (in Spanish). Hosteltur.com. June 11, 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "RateHawk, el servicio de reservas de hoteles para agencias, se estrena en España" (in Spanish). Agenttravel.es. February 13, 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Rokou, Tatiana (August 27, 2019). "RateHawk.com launches in Greek, Hungarian, Romanian and Bulgarian". Traveldailynews.com.
This article "RateHawk" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:RateHawk. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.