Search Rayan Baghdadi on Amazon.
Rayan Baghdadi is a Dubai based Iranian model, a former basketballer, he is best known as one of the most popular models in the Middle East, He has modeled for brands like D&G, Ted Baker, Splash, and Bloomingdales. He has also been the cover of Vogue magazine, Arabia.
Rayan used to play Basketball and was a national team player until a leg injury ended his basketball career.He then started to learn how to walk as a model.
After quitting basketball in 2008, Rayan started to model, but it was on a low scale as the modeling industry in Iran was strictly regulated by the Iranian government at the time. His first show was the Tehran Fashion Week in Tehran, after the show, he was recruited by the modeling agency, MMG, In 2014, he moved to Dubai from Italy where he worked with designer Mariano, he has been in Dubai ever since. His first show in Dubai was the Dubai Fashion Week at the Madinat Jumeirah for Michael Cinco . He also modeled for Bloomingdale's, Ted Baker, and Splash Baghdadi signed with D&G, to be the face of their new perfume- The One. So far, he has been the cover of Vogue magazine, Square Magazine and GQ magazine.
- "Iranian Model Featured in Top Brands". Arab24News. Retrieved 28 January 2020.
- "All You Need to Know About Rayan Baghdadi". KL-Alarab. Retrieved 15 December 2019.
- "Iran Fashion Modeling Revolution". Theguardian. Retrieved 29 November 2019.
- "How I Achieved My Dreams". MyDubai News. Retrieved 31 December 2019.
- "The Iranian Model who attracted all the Western Brands". Retrieved 25 January 2020.
- "Rayan Baghdadi, One of the First Iranian Models to Work with Dolce and Gabbana". Retrieved 16 January 2020.
- "Iranian Model, The Cover of Top Magazines". Arab24News. Retrieved 28 January 2020.
This article "Rayan Baghdadi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rayan Baghdadi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.