|Industry||Consumer PR, PR-for-SEO|
|Founded||April 6, 2016|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Ready10 is a communications agency based in Islington, north London. It was founded in 2016 by David Fraser . Its founding clients included Free Postcode Lottery and Voucherbox.co.uk. In its first 18 months of business it also announced client wins for Europcar, FlipOut, motorcycle insurer Carole Nash and dating app Shinder.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Ready10 launches Europcar-backed Ubeeqo app - Gorkana". Gorkana. 2016-07-20. Retrieved 2017-11-07.
- "Trampoline park Flip Out hires Ready10 - Gorkana". Gorkana. 2017-04-18. Retrieved 2017-11-07.
- "In brief: Portland gets Equifax brief, Bell Pott leaver to Hudson Sandler, Wang switches to TV". Retrieved 2017-11-07.
- "Paddy Power tempts Cristiano Ronaldo bust sculptor out of retirement with Gareth Bale project". The Drum. Retrieved 2017-11-07.
- fluid-digital.com. "2017 Winners | PRCA DARE Awards". prcadareawards.com. Retrieved 2017-11-07.
- "PRWeek UK Awards 2017: entries open for the PR industry's Oscars". Retrieved 2017-11-07.
This article "Ready10" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.